Skip to main content

BBUS 24 - Now airing on CBS

Is it just me or do DR’s this season seem even more scripted than ever? 24 seasons in to this show and I think we can watch a competition and understand what’s happening, we definitely don’t need to continue to here the HoH say 10,000 times who their target is and how it’s sooooooo important they win veto so they can keep nominations the same, and basically the same from the target. Also we don’t need puns thrown at us every time there’s an opportunity.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do DR’s this season seem even more scripted than ever? 24 seasons in to this show and I think we can watch a competition and understand what’s happening, we definitely don’t need to continue to here the HoH say 10,000 times who their target is and how it’s sooooooo important they win veto so they can keep nominations the same, and basically the same from the target. Also we don’t need puns thrown at us every time there’s an opportunity.
I chalked it up to watching more BBCAN/AU in the off season, but yeah, I was also thinking about how incredibly scripted it felt.

Seems like people who've been calling Paloma a racist crazy psycho all week are now suddenly concerned about her mental health.

P.S. Watching last nights episode now. God, it's a chore.

Last edited:
Seems like people who've been calling Paloma a racist crazy psycho all week are now suddenly concerned about her mental health.

P.S. Watching last nights episode now. God, it's a chore.
No I think there’s been a general consensus all week that she was not doing well mentally. Also what’s going on right now isn’t about the fans it’s about productions continued refusal to address issues of racism and micro-aggressions season after season. Julie blaming BB Twitter or calling them hypocrites shows just how out of touch with reality she is.

BBCAN has had two back to back series with little to no issues. When something did come up they addressed it immediately. I don’t understand why BBUS continues to make questionable casting choices and refuses to address issues if/when they arise.

Well 15 minutes in to tonight’s episode and they’re still trying to whitewash the situation as Taylor was just a target and her tears were just her not taking that well.

I’m really sick and tired of “______ would be great for MY game/_____ is not great for MY game” narrative. Like we don’t need to be told every two seconds what people are thinking.

Paloma self evicting, now Jasmine breaking her damn ankle in that challenge. Michael and Taylor making it to the next round…

Karma is real tonight!

Oh it's very clear production wouldn't of tried to keep her there. She probably was in a state where she was already asking to leave and they said "Amazing, here's the door" 😆

What a chaotic episode of BB. This is the excitement of LIVE Big Brother.

Oh it's very clear production wouldn't of tried to keep her there. She probably was in a state where she was already asking to leave and they said "Amazing, here's the door" 😆

What a chaotic episode of BB. This is the excitement of LIVE Big Brother.
It’s clear that TPTB are doing everything in their power to whitewash everything that’s taken place this week and are trying to gaslight fans in to believing they’re the real problem.

IMO Paloma’s casting was questionable. Her erratic behaviours started night one and got progressively worse. Production had to have had some signs that she’d be a loose cannon before she went in but chose to ignore those signs because they thought she’d make for good TV.

Maybe I’m burnt out from BBAU, but live comp aside, what should’ve been an exciting episode just felt....kinda boring?

Probably going to stick to the feeds this season.

Well feeds are still down. Probably due to Jasmine’s injury. Unclear whether they completed part 2 of the HoH comp or whether Jasmine would be allowed back due to COVID protocol if she had to leave the house for medical treatment.

They certainly left it open to interpretation over whether Paloma quit or was ejected. Let's appreciate one thing though - viewers were able to see that first week fold out for themselves. In the past an early boot would be kicked out before feeds started and it completely glossed over by the show.

Sadly though the first week has now pretty much made this season a write off. For these issues to happen time and time again it is no wonder people point the finger at CBS and Big Brother, and deservedly so I normally think. However it is now so common I think it is time fans started asking the more difficult question about whether Big Brother is, as originally intended, just reflecting society. Housemates views and behaviours are formed long before they enter the Big Brother house and it is pretty dismissive to suggest microaggressions only occur in the BB house - we know for many people they're an everyday part of their life.

Back