Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
I think Estelles scrambling put more questions in the HMs mind. Like who is she? Is she a head or heart player? Has she been playing the game by saying she hasn't all along? That's what i'd be thinking if i was them tonight.
I could she she was both a heart and head player so it didn't surprise me, and I would have loved her to have been playing that hard 24 hours earlier rather than the fight she had with Taras. what surprised me is how indignant she was that Reggie got voted out yet she here she was basically asking them to do that all over again. I am not sure how many others in her shoes would have fought that hard when up against Reggie.

I could she she was both a heart and head player so it didn't surprise me, and I would have loved her to have been playing that hard 24 hours earlier rather than the fight she had with Taras. what surprised me is how indignant she was that Reggie got voted out yet she here she was basically asking them to do that all over again. I am not sure how many others in her shoes would have fought that hard when up against Reggie.
Put very succinctly @Isee
I agree 100 percent.

Therein lies the rub of being a "heart" player in a not heart game. It is absolutely not sustainable in the nature of this contest. I have no problems with her campainging to stay in the game. Why wouldnt you? But a heart game or premise makes it impossible to be faithful to it in a cut throat contest. Treat the game as it is. Winner takes all. Cut throat. Kill or be killed.

Estelle and Gabbie are currently doing a live together on Instagram. Just started watching so not sure how much I missed.

This is making me upset, but I've had a terrible week so I'm a bit emotional.
Oh sweetheart. All the best. So sorry to hear about about River.

i am taking Pepp for a walk along the river here in Melbourne where she used to live as a puppy. Her ashes will be scattered where she loved to race around like a crazy thing. Snuffling for possums and ducks and rabbits and mice and … whatever she could snuffle for. She never CAUGHT anything. But she LOVED to snuffle for it.

She reminds me of when someone has been on the interwebs for too long and is taking comments in a thread too personally. It feels like she needs some time and perspective. Except that doesn't seem to have changed how she feels.
I love a lot about the internet. It helps me keep in touch with people I love fabulously BUT it seems it really can turn quite obsessive. I‘m from that cross-over era.

I am old enough that I used to write long hand letters all through my youth and send them across the world to Post Restante. And send telegrams. There was no such thing back then as instantaneous communication. You had to book a phone call overseas and just hope he person was home.

There is something to be said for contemplating before firing off a missive via social media. In many ways it is fantastic that things can be so so so fast, but it can come with a downside too.

I love a lot about the internet. It helps me keep in touch with people I love fabulously BUT it seems it really can turn quite obsessive. I‘m from that cross-over era.

I am old enough that I used to write long hand letters all through my youth and send them across the world to Post Restante. And send telegrams. There was no such thing back then as instantaneous communication. You had to book a phone call overseas and just hope he person was home.

There is something to be said for contemplating before firing off a missive via social media. In many ways it is fantastic that things can be so so so fast, but it can come with a downside too.
Sometimes the best choice that can be made is the choice to not respond.

.. / - .-. ..- ... - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- / .. - / .... .- ... / .- / - .. -- . / .--. .-. --- ...- . -. / .... --- -. --- ..- .-. .-.-.-

.. / - .-. ..- ... - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- / .. - / .... .- ... / .- / - .. -- . / .--. .-. --- ...- . -. / .... --- -. --- ..- .-. .-.-.-
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--. / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-.. . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .-- -. / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-. ..- -. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- -. -.. / -.. . ... . .-. - / -.-- --- ..- / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / -- .- -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .-. -.-- / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / ... .- -.-- / --. --- --- -.. -... -.-- . / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / - . .-.. .-.. / .- / .-.. .. . / .- -. -.. / .... ..- .-. - / -.-- --- ..-

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--. / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-.. . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .-- -. / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-. ..- -. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- -. -.. / -.. . ... . .-. - / -.-- --- ..- / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / -- .- -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .-. -.-- / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / ... .- -.-- / --. --- --- -.. -... -.-- . / -. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / - . .-.. .-.. / .- / .-.. .. . / .- -. -.. / .... ..- .-. - / -.-- --- ..-
Thats entirely dishonourable Timmy you scamp.

Ok…I’ve given up! I just can’t watch this shit any longer. The show I used to love with a passion now just makes me sick.

The producers, editors and 7 have ruined any fond memories I have of a once great show. Their constant manipulation and ridiculous editing has caused SO many problems both for the HMs and viewers alike. Add to that their character assassinations of the contestants that has spilled over into real life disagreements ALL because of editing and the HMs feeling they have to try and clarify and justify their thoughts/positions at the time.

I’m sorry but I want to be entertained and not feel sad about tv I’m watching…back to MC for me!

Well that‘s kinda FUNNY Fuzz but not exactly my point!

Back