Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Estelle was fixated on being ‘OG-strong’
But she targeted singled out Johnson quite a few times and I believe he was just reciprocating (cos he nominated her thenceforth). I mean, she is against bullying and "ganging up" on a single person (since it happened to her in 2012), and yet she remained fixated solely on Johnson. :confused:

Btw, I lost respect in her a lot when she turns to Tim and tells him bluntly why he formed an alliance with Johnson, whilst the guy was sitting with the two as she was saying this. If that were me, I would have lost it. It will feel like a personal attack to me. Like girl, go say that privately to him, not in front of me like I'm a peasant. 😆

Again, we can't say much. We don't know what is exactly happening in the house 24/7. There's too much suspicious editing (don't kill me Gretel). We don't know what's exactly going on. So we cannot judge. I still want Estelle to be in the top 3 and maybe win it. But I just want to know what started this discord between her and Johnson (for one, I really like the dude and Estelle is a fav too). :unsure:

Last edited:
But she targeted singled out Johnson quite a few times and I believe he was just reciprocating (cos he nominated her thenceforth). I mean, she is against bullying and "ganging up" on a single person (since it happened to her in 2012), and yet she remained fixated solely on Johnson. :confused:

Btw, I lost respect in her a lot when she turns to Tim and tells him bluntly why he formed an alliance with Johnson, whilst the guy was sitting with the two as she was saying this. If that were me, I would have lost it. It will feel like a personal attack to me. Like girl, go say that privately to him, not in front of me like I'm a peasant. 😆

Again, we can't say much. We don't know what is exactly happening in the house 24/7. There's too much suspicious editing (don't kill me Gretel). We don't know what's exactly going on. So we cannot judge. I still want Estelle to be in the top 3 and maybe win it. But I just want to know what started this discord between her and Johnson (for one, I really like the dude and Estelle is a fav too). :unsure:
I wish Estelle went home earlier. I feel the longer she stayed the more intense she became and sadly it soured how I viewed her. I still think she’s great at the game and was amazing to see in challenges, and I love that she is headstrong, but she couldn’t let things go and became too fixated on certain things and just lost the touch of just enjoying herself. I really think her leaving sooner would have been better overall not just for her but also so other hms could enjoy their first time in the house too

I always thought it was down to when Estelle won the challenge and put up the J squad (Joel, Johnson and Jaycee) which pushed Joel out and Johnson was on Operation Vengeance against Estelle since.
That’s right. For a few episodes Johnson was out for blood. I remember a few hms thought it was a bold move to go all out like that as it placed a big target on her. Tim thought it was a big move but too soon saying it puts her in direct viewing for them to target. This is definitely when it all went down

Also I'll probably stop talking about this after this, not to be rude, but also what a lot of you have been saying is true, its just a game and I am definitely heated and in the moment. Ive said my piece/peace(?) but also I dont want to become what Im arguing against, because Estelle is a big part of my incredible experience in the house, and I think the reason Im so passionate about this is because we were so so so fucking close for the first 30/40 days. Like unfathomably close to what was shown. She was a real support for me in there. Anyway, it makes me sad and a little bit guilty tbh, I think its time I just kept it a bit quiet because Im feeling like Im a bully now and thats def not my intention. This has been a really good discussion about a lot of pretty incredible topics though I have to say. Did not expect this when I namedmyself "dumbdumbterry". Big love everyone
Taras are you trying to win over Estelle fans (or anyone) for the public vote?

Taras are you trying to win over Estelle fans (or anyone) for the public vote?

He's already a favourite with this forum. On the other hand going by the comments on social media he seems to be public enemy number one. Voters on this forum will have zero effect on the outcome in the final as we are very much a minority.

I gotta say that I am so shocked by some of the comments I have read tonight.
I stepped away and distanced myself after Taras came in here guns blazing on a campaign trail.
This is what I have come back to?
Alot of “new members” i see who have never posted.. very interesting indeed.

Just because I haven’t explain and tried to skew views and justify does not mean I don’t have anything to say.

There are certain members commenting tonight who I literally recall commenting the same shit 10 years ago... don't worry about them. One of those members only talk shit about the female HMs as well (and in the past) whilst making excuses for all of the other male HMs. Make of that as you will.

Also tired of people constantly trying to gaslight Estelle and make claims about things she's said when she hasn't. She never accused Tim of being an abuser, but he made that false accusation that Estelle did anyway (when she said her and Tully were punching bags in the game) and likened her to the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp situation.

She's also never said she was bullied in the new 7 era of the show either, but of course certain members will love to make that false claim to fit their anti-Estelle agenda.

Last edited:
Also tired of people constantly trying to gaslight Estelle and make claims about things she's said when she hasn't. She never accused Tim of being an abuser, but he made that false accusation that Estelle did anyway (when she said her and Tully were punching bags in the game)

2. Informal. a person serving as an object of abuse; scapegoat:

Ergo, she did call Tim an abuser...

I am not sure what her motive was in trying to smear Taras as a liar (given her own lies about stepping off!), but I would think maintaining that level of resentment and spite over this many months in order to post that shit to turn others against the players she resents is pretty off. YMMV.

I am not sure what her motive was in trying to smear Taras as a liar (given her own lies about stepping off!), but I would think maintaining that level of resentment and spite over this many months in order to post that shit to turn others against the players she resents is pretty off. YMMV.

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic. Even if Estelle in that moment lied about if she stepped off, gave up or whatever her thoughts were in that moment. It is in no way comparable to Taras having a strategy of lying to everyone which he brags about. With direct giant lies with bells on them.

It's a complete false equivalency and one done in bad faith. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. It's childish.

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic. Even if Estelle in that moment lied about if she stepped off, gave up or whatever her thoughts were in that moment. It is in no way comparable to Taras having a strategy of lying to everyone which he brags about. With direct giant lies with bells on them.

It's a complete false equivalency and one done in bad faith. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. It's childish.
Well, obviously I don't "know it"! I don't agree at all.

She didn't just "in that moment" - in the heat of the moment, while upset, as seen on TV, as filmed months ago - say she stepped off. She put it on twitter a day or so ago! Having had months to cool down, nurse her wounds at being evicted, and see the footage we also saw...

And what a nutty way to respond to a fairly factual post pointing out that Estelle has not been 'gaslighted', that she did in fact refer to Tim (and Drew, from what I recall) as an abuser, someone who "used her as a punching bag"...

Maybe Taras is more honest about his lying. Strange to say that. But he has lied. He openly admits it. Which by default makes him look cocky and it doesn’t come across as a likeable trait for many. But because he is open to admitting it doesn’t mean Estelle hasn’t lied either. She isn’t always being honest and I don’t care what she says I don’t believe she stepped off for any deal. She has never made a deal prior to this so I don’t believe it now. She gloated about never making deals so I stand by my opinion she is lying about stepping off. Taras made a good point when he defended his actions in saying that Estelle was the first to break the trust when she put him up instead of Drew who she did carry on like he was the worst thing in the world in the house, as Taras put it, her arch nemesis. I mean why is he being held to a level of moral rules in which Estelle is dictating that Estelle herself cannot meet. I mean she voted gabbie out. He did nothing wrong, he put his plan into action and had her voted out. This was also months ago and she has had plenty of time to move on.

I honestly think it would have been better for Estelle to leave earlier. I speak for myself only but she stopped having fun a long time ago and let the game get to her. She became bitter in the house and couldn’t forgive people for playing a game, the same one where she voted out people closest to her as well.

I honestly think it would have been better for Estelle to leave earlier. I speak for myself only but she stopped having fun a long time ago and let the game get to her. She became bitter in the house and couldn’t forgive people for playing a game, the same one where she voted out people closest to her as well.

She sees it as an attack on herself, she is getting real life & fantasy (BB) blurred.

One of the problems that people have around Estelle is that they're actually just defending the bad behaviours of others. Attacking Estelle for highlighting things that are a bad way to treat people.

You can like all the game play of people like Ben Norris and Taras. Find them entertaining. Yet you should never lose sight of the fact it isn't a nice way to treat people. It can be entertaining on the show but still not nice. It can be good game play, but still not be nice.

It's like when Taras on her was posting the other day blaming Estelle. He's just upset that his lies to Estelle in the house make him look bad. Blaming Estelle for that. Instead of owning it.

It really does remind me of 2012. People were upset because Estele highlighted how shitty Ben Norris was to her. When they were entertained by him and lost sight of the fact that Estelle was a real person with feelings. Dehumanising her the way Ben's gameplay was.

Not to compare Taras to Ben. I just see some similarities in the attitudes of people on here that were around in 2012.

Maybe Estelle as a housemate would be better to have a, "fuck it I don't care or take it personally" attitude. Yet that is not who she is. She's a real person, with real feelings. It's okay for her to be upset at being treated poorly. Even if it is someone just "playing the game."

They are all real people with real feelings. They are also people whose real life reputations and characters have been called into question and tarnished. Months after the upsetting events themselves occurred.

One of the problems that people have around Estelle is that they're actually just defending the bad behaviours of others. Attacking Estelle for highlighting things that are a bad way to treat people.

You can like all the game play of people like Ben Norris and Taras. Find them entertaining. Yet you should never lose sight of the fact it isn't a nice way to treat people. It can be entertaining on the show but still not nice. It can be good game play, but still not be nice.

It's like when Taras on her was posting the other day blaming Estelle. He's just upset that his lies to Estelle in the house make him look bad. Blaming Estelle for that. Instead of owning it.

It really does remind me of 2012. People were upset because Estele highlighted how shitty Ben Norris was to her. When they were entertained by him and lost sight of the fact that Estelle was a real person with feelings. Dehumanising her the way Ben's gameplay was.

Not to compare Taras to Ben. I just see some similarities in the attitudes of people on here that were around in 2012.

Maybe Estelle as a housemate would be better to have a, "fuck it I don't care or take it personally" attitude. Yet that is not who she is. She's a real person, with real feelings. It's okay for her to be upset at being treated poorly. Even if it is someone just "playing the game."
I agree with you believe it or not, but to an extent. She made difficult choices as well. She did put Taras up instead of Drew. That was breaking trust and hurtful. She also voted Gabbie which is fine on terms of she believes she is playing the game. But she can’t have it both ways. You can’t declare bad behaviour based on your only way of viewing things. They have feelings too and made the conscience choice of letting it go. Her feelings are not above others and her decisions in the house are not consciously of hood intent at all times either.

I’d like to point out the first time i was a bit shocked about the hms posting here. Inigo said something about aleisha making a good leader or something about leading the girls. Nothing directed at Estelle or to do with her. Just inigo sharing why she likes her and sensing not many do but she does. Anyways Estelle responded to that with a laughing emoji. Now the show was done months ago. I would call that bad behaviour actually. At the time I never said it because I was still bias towards Estelle but the more I see the more I am getting turned off by the outside shenanigans. My point is I am definitely not dehumanising her, but finally taking her off the pedastal I placed her on above the other hms

I would love to turn back time and have Vesna as a housemate and get her no shit version of all this stuff...

Anyway, in my view, anyone who can stay in a fake house for weeks on end, stuck in a dormitory situation with 20 other people snoring and farting, and eating all the food, and then trying to vote you out, is a trooper, and I thank them for their service.

The Church of Prisus was a hoot, but I don't think anyone actually believed she was a saint, or beyond all criticism, etc.

Back