Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
This is where I somewhat kind of just feel fine with voting her. Like I mentioned before, Survivor jurors have the right to be bitter when they vote, and if we as public voters choose to vote for someone and completely disregard strategy as our reason then we also have the right to do that.

Jury management is EVERYTHING. If the jury doesn’t like and respect you then it doesn’t matter how many great moves you made. Sadly this is where I feel Taras fucked up tonight. By revelling in being a liar and yelling at Estelle he pretty much guaranteed he won’t get the support from the public. It’s a real shame because he has played well and he’s played from the bottom (simply by being a new player). He’s not even placed particularly well with the newbies and will likely have to win every challenge to get himself to the final 3.

It blows my mind people still don’t believe this isn’t true.

Not just Big Brother, but EVERY reality tv show on air in Australia at the moment that doesn’t have a paid voting system.
I do believe you'd have to be incredibly naive to think that it all happens 100% naturally. I don't doubt though that Chad and Marley did actually win. But I am sure there are ways to ensure these outcomes occur.

Here's the thing with Reggie. Whether the producers or the audience decide, mix in with a very healthy edit or not, she wins naturally.

In some ways you are still right. Whilst the edit has been very kind to her, I would still also argue she'd win naturally on her own anyway. The person I am seeing on TV is still similar to the person I not only watched in 2003, but also the same lovely person I was EXTREMELY lucky to meet. Hence why I am left so conflicted on how to feel.
Australians love a genuine person.

Tell me Reggie is not genuine and I will fight you hahahaha

Australians love a genuine person.

Tell me Reggie is not genuine and I will fight you hahahaha
You are also 100% right. Here's the fucked up thing with this format, the housemates are voting each other in a pre-recorded show in a game that is decided by the viewers.

Old school BB made sense, the viewers chose the winner whilst also having access to almost everything that went down. Just the same as how BBUS makes sense for the housemates to choose a winner after all watching the game play out before them.

We as viewers SHOULD NOT be deciding the winner for this nonsense.

But we are. Everyone who wants to vote for a strategic player may do so, everyone who wants to vote for their fave character can also do so. It all comes down to how the audience chooses to vote.

E: You lied, you lying liar! How dare you lie to me! You lied to me! You lied to me!

T: Yes, I did. You lied to me, too.

E: Pause to recognise, then bypass/deny this.

E: I stepped off! I did. I did.

Everyone else: Er, no, you didn't.
Omg this is it exactly!!! And this is not the first time in the game it was like this btw..

Also, I cant remember who said it in this chat, but I was NEVER vindictive about lies, or ever did them out of spite. I didnt take joy in them either. With Estelle, i never lied to her before this. What happened is she said she had my back 100% over and over again with the Drew vote (Reggie did too actually. Said she had me 100% with Estelle, but she actually didnt. Please dont get me wrong, I love Reggie and always will, but its so weird and rich being the "liar" of the season haha).

Anyway, great moves on their part, but in regards to Estelle, I was like "holy fuck...like I literally voted everytime against Drew because I was your friend Estelle. Thats why him and I became enemies...because I was always going against the Newbies to protect you...". And she still wanted to keep her nemesis....but i survived! And from then on I couldnt trust her.

But why would I tell her I couldnt trust her? Its a game, she played me (very well and i give her all the kudos for it), but her hit missed. So i kept her onside as best as I could, because she had already opened that door that lying is ok. It wasnt vindictive, or spiteful, just a way to get ahead with someone who fired the shots first.

I honestly found it so weird that she got so angry. Like its full on surprised pikachu. And even after the show finished filming it took us AGES to rectify it. But that all seems to be gone because I see her agenda on twitter calling me untrustworthy and a liar and all that, but never ever owning her part in why that happened. And I keep saying this exact story and asking her if any part of it is incorrect, and she never responds. Cuz none of it is incorrect.

Its also very frustrating, because for someone that has been bullied and supposedly stands up for those being down trodden, she doesnt pull any punches, makes me (and others) look like we are evil incarnate, and releases all these bullies and evil people who send me death threats and the worst language youve heard. People wanting to punch my head in and knock me out and Im a cunt and a fuckwit and all that jazz. And Im like "but...but!?...but like you did the same to me?!"

Please dont take this the wrong way, Im so happy that I got to do this, but Im telling you the Newbies, expecially Johnson and Aleisha, have had it so fucken hard. I mean, we're going up against Australian royalty and voting them out, and we're nobodies. Theyre reading everything and they are actually INCREDIBLE and good humans.

Im just saying, please be careful what you believe from some people. And I will BACK EVERYTHING I CAN up as much as possible and answer. any question you all have.

I hope I havent gone too far tonight, but its distressing getting a billion "youre a cunt, despicable, dog etc" messages on all mediums because Estelle is stirring the pot like Im evil and not telling the entire story. Like, big brother in the end is a FUCKING GAME and everyone else is being incredibly gracious and trying to have fun. AND holding their tongues, because ITS A GAME.

Theres been a lot going on in the background that would blow all your minds and probably have you rethink or readjust what you believe.

Anyway rant over. Apologies if Im bringing everyone down and also I mean no disrespect to Estelles character at all. But I do believe some of these actions are having some pretty dire consequences and I cannot believe that thats going unnoticed, when in fact I think its being incited.

if the house were smart and any of them wanted to win the game, they wouldve already voted reggie out by now

but alas the housemates this year are not intelligent
No. The fact is we are fucking selfless people that actually think maybe Reggie staying is worth more than us staying. Tired of this portrayal because all us fucking newbies are getting it fucking rough when actually we have big hearts and very much understand that Reggie is struggling and maybe we can help. I think its been pretty fucking obvious since she has had nearly no (or none) house nomination points and only been put up once or twice.

Tully said none of the newbies thought or realised the OG are a threat because they have an established fan base from their first rodeo.

They might be now though? If so your order is correct, they should target Reggie.
As if we didnt know what we were dealing with. We would have dicussions with Tim (me, jaycee, johnson, aleisha, fuck, just as a group) about how hard it would be to beat OGs.

I think that Tara’s is massive s head.he got this far because he lied to get though.Also Aleisha is dumb and just like Tara as she lied to get here.That is not bad as it is a game and a lot of my favourite players did it.But what I hate about Tara and Aleisha that they just sat and let drew do all the work to get a good place in the game.Then they got ride of him because no reasons.Also when some lies to them they get mad but they do any one.Also when they do the look on there face I just want to wipe it of they face.Also I would not trust them with anything
I mean this is wrong on so many levels. Drew was never on my side personally. In fact he was going after estelle whom I was constantly protecting. Everyone gets mad at lies in the house, thats human. Drew got angry at my lies to him even though he was gunning for me and i knew it, but i didnt mind because hes human and i lied to him. I got angry (more sad axctually) at reggie and estelle when they lied to me, but guess what, we talked it through and got over it.

You can get angry for a moment and still understand its a game and a good move, and move on from it, which is what most of the people on the show did. The fact is, the whole show is based upon the drama and tension of "is this person my friend or are they lying to me", so of course emotions will run high.

@DumbDumbTerry it is really fucking shitty the hand you guys have been dealt. You were all just doing what was best for your own games and the bias against you guys isn't fair.

I can't deny I hate seeing OGs voted out as a super fan. I want to watch them all. But at the end of the day you guys are trying to win a game. The same any of us would do.

As if we didnt know what we were dealing with. We would have dicussions with Tim (me, jaycee, johnson, aleisha, fuck, just as a group) about how hard it would be to beat OGs.
Production did the newbies an injustice putting you on with the ogs. They should never have had the VIP season and had a full og season instead. Whilst I am not s big fan of what channel seven has done to bb there is some decent new players in the cast that just have never had the chance to shine or be taken seriously because of the ogs. I don't feel like I know many of you, and you we know better because of you presence here, which is probably one reason why you have done so well in the poll in this thread.

Jury management is EVERYTHING. If the jury doesn’t like and respect you then it doesn’t matter how many great moves you made. Sadly this is where I feel Taras fucked up tonight. By revelling in being a liar and yelling at Estelle he pretty much guaranteed he won’t get the support from the public. It’s a real shame because he has played well and he’s played from the bottom (simply by being a new player). He’s not even placed particularly well with the newbies and will likely have to win every challenge to get himself to the final 3.
Thing is, I didnt fuck it up. Like its just at the whims of how the edit is. Im literally the only honest person about being a liar in there haha. Like they could have easily made even Reggie look evil because of some of her moves!
Production did the newbies an injustice putting you on with the ogs. They should never have had the VIP season and had a full og season instead. Whilst I am not s big fan of what channel seven has done to bb there is some decent new players in the cast that just have never had the chance to shine or be taken seriously because of the ogs. I don't feel like I know many of you, and you we know better because of you presence here, which is probably one reason why you have done so well in the poll in this thread.
I appreciate the sentiment, and of course I wish we wernt put with OGs haha, but also we got the fucken experience and thats fucken incredible. But yeah it is hard when our gameplay and moves and (the hardest) personalities are overshadowed by an edit that is the foil to the greatness of the OGs. We are the fodder!

I think end of the day it is a game but also these are real people with real feelings who went through all this. Obviously the only people who know what went on are those that are on the show.

Tonight’s episode was quite entertaining and seeing Daddy T so angry in the eviction room awoke something inside me…

In all seriousness though there’s definitely head players and heart players and there’s no right or wrong way to play the game…I don’t know..I think everyone has said all this better than I ever will…bring on the last final episodes of BB 2022 and good luck to Taras and Estelle! Both of you have played very different games but were both entertaining…

And finally, Estelle, if youre reading this, I hope you read my posts above and saw how your constant social media presence is creating an incredibly toxic environment for a lot of us. There is no way you dont know this is happening, and I expect more from you as someone who was bullied on their season. You have a lot of power with your follower numbers, and I am constantly getting calls from other housemates who are in tears or extremely fatigued and distressed at the amount of threats and hateful words being sent our way.

And just to be clear, anytime Ive replied or commented about you on social media is to try, in some fucking way, to diffuse the hate coming towards me and others. Im never EVER focusing on your character, just on the stories that I dont believe you are telling accurately or with context.

Thing is, I didnt fuck it up. Like its just at the whims of how the edit is. Im literally the only honest person about being a liar in there haha. Like they could have easily made even Reggie look evil because of some of her moves!

Yeah I know editing is a thing but I guess it was more the diary room revelling in being a liar that came across badly. It’s a double edged sword because that kind of stuff does work for some people on these types of shows… unfortunately a lot of the viewers are fucking stupid and will hold it against you. I hope you can let the nasty comments wash over you / bounce off.

Edit: Also, you copped shit weeks ago for not ‘owning’ your moves. You well and truly owned them tonight and it still didn’t seem to pan out for you. It sucks!

Yeah I know editing is a thing but I guess it was more the diary room revelling in being a liar that came across badly. It’s a double edged sword because that kind of stuff does work for some people on these types of shows… unfortunately a lot of the viewers are fucking stupid and will hold it against you. I hope you can let the nasty comments wash over you / bounce off.
Yeah totally. I took a gamble at owning my lies and for some it paid off, and for some it didnt. I def have to take responsibility for that haha. Im just not as charming of a villain as I thought Id be.

Back