Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
I would argue that winning this format does make Tim one of the greatest BB players (if not the best). He won original format. He went very far in Canada. And if he wins this game, a format completely different from his original season, where strat chat and alliances are key, and needing to play the game an entirely different way ... then I would suggest the "greatest BB player" mantle is deserved.
I would go as far as saying that Tim is by far the greatest for getting so far in this season.
You are right about about the format changing and Tim was wary in the first few days and was commenting that he will need a different strategy.
The guy is a master manipulator.
He could turn around now and convince Estelle to trust him in a few minutes and she would.
He has an ability to make enough people need to be aligned with him.
Estelle almost looks to him like a father figure and gets devastated when she can’t convince him to see things the way she wants.
Tim would be outstanding on Survivor and it would not surprise me if we see him on that in the future.

Either she stepped off which is against her game “morals” or she fell off and therefore blamed Taras for nothing.

I’m sorry this just doesn’t look good for her.
I really hate having this opinion inside of me, but I think Estelle is generating more problems than there needs to be. She and Tim and others could have kept a great relationship if she didn’t make things personal. Just left them in the house. I think Tim genuinely would have enjoyed being friends outside the house but she didn’t let it go and he just had enough. I unfairly think I attacked Tim earlier in the show about his responses but I’m not sure after seeing more of this can say he is the bad guy in it. At some point you need to leave the game where it should have been left and just focus on the experiences shared together. It could be so much better for them all.

I still don’t agree with what Tim said btw, I’m just saying this isn’t so black and white

Whoever voted for Reg just lost their chance of winning, either way.
This kind of perception really needs to stop. There is no chance that, in Seven’s ball of confusion of a series combined with the types of people “voting”*, that anyone is going to be held accountable for evicting a “favourite” by the time the finale comes around. Not for Reggie, not for anybody.

It is a lot smarter to rid the favourite at any point (the earlier the better, if anything) than having to stand beside them at the finale. Either way, you still have a 1 in 3 chance of winning, as opposed to virtually zero if you let Reggie get there too. And as for the public “holding it against you”… what codswalllop, seriously. If the HMs make a combined effort to evict their biggest threat, all putting a vote on them, then there’s no one really to “blame” in the end. Somebody still has to win.

*We don’t actually get the final say with non-paid voting anyway, as much as they want you to to believe it. The winner has always been chosen since day one in all three Seven seasons.

If a really fake annoying blonde called aliesha wins again, well I'll have de ja vu!
We needa 'Walk. on. water! Walk. on. water!' Moment or, a shopping task 'THERES A ROBBAH!' classic task.
"Tonight on Big Brother, the cosplay roles of Michelle and Aleisha from 2007 will be played by Aleisha 2022 and Reggie". LOL Imagine.

I love Estelle too. She has been a queen.
But lately I’m not digging the over emotional reactions and outrage to game moves. I get why Tim has been frustrated by it too.
“Overly emotional”. I am only reacting to people who are playing me emotionally.
The Tim reaction is about the lies not the play. About him being privvy to the sacred game information and acting like he is actually an alley. You have to remember I have not had actual proof of anything concrete until tonight. Only feelings. I asked him at point blank after he had foiled vital plans he said he was in on. Eg : nominating Johnson in house noms with Jules and I etc. it kept happening.

You can do what you want in the game but when people act like they are playing with you. Only to be playing against you but using your safety it is the epitome of broken trust.

Yall getting super awful and personal tonight and I am shocked.

I gotta say that I am so shocked by some of the comments I have read tonight.
I stepped away and distanced myself after Taras came in here guns blazing on a campaign trail.
This is what I have come back to?
Alot of “new members” i see who have never posted.. very interesting indeed.

Just because I haven’t explain and tried to skew views and justify does not mean I don’t have anything to say.

Estelle's thinking is too black and white. You have to be adaptable and be both a heart and head player. Imo

I understand she is an empath, which can be born out of childhood trauma. It would have to be tiring dealing with the narcissists In the house.

I really hate having this opinion inside of me, but I think Estelle is generating more problems than there needs to be. She and Tim and others could have kept a great relationship if she didn’t make things personal. Just left them in the house. I think Tim genuinely would have enjoyed being friends outside the house but she didn’t let it go and he just had enough. I unfairly think I attacked Tim earlier in the show about his responses but I’m not sure after seeing more of this can say he is the bad guy in it. At some point you need to leave the game where it should have been left and just focus on the experiences shared together. It could be so much better for them all.

I still don’t agree with what Tim said btw, I’m just saying this isn’t so black and white
I watched a bit of her live tonight and because of that and on reflection of the show and her tweets tonight I’m now more actually of the opinion that she is doing more than just generating more problems than there needs to be. I think she is intentionally attempting to sabotage the public image of the other people playing this game and in hindsight Tim’s tweets make more sense to me.

It feels like trying to paint them as villains is a way for her to cover her own outbursts and perhaps even game moves that she isn’t owning. She claims Tim is “playing for his self”. Well one person wins this game and don’t try to tell me she isn’t doing the same, albeit differently to Tim or Taras for example but that doesn’t make her ‘good’ and them ‘bad’.

Back