Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Going to need a summary I think - can't work out what happened from the comments here.
Taras won. Nominated Estelle, Reggie, Tim.

They voted. Reggie got 0 votes. Tim got 2 votes. Estelle got 4 votes. Estelle evicted (leaves room - we don’t see what happens to her)

Then BB tells them to sit back down it’s a double. The three non challenge winning newbies have to revote between Tim and Reggie.
Johnson and Aleisha vote Reggie. Brenton voted Tim. Reggie is evicted.

Reggie then told there’s another bombshell tonight. Reggie enters secret room where Estelle is waiting. Estelle cries and can’t believe it’s a double and they evicted Reggie.

Going to need a summary I think - can't work out what happened from the comments here.
First vote:

Reggie: 0
Tim: 2
Estelle: 4
Only after Estelle had gone they revoted:

Tim: 1
Reggie: 2

Edit: beaten!

Taras won. Nominated Estelle, Reggie, Tim.

They voted. Reggie got 0 votes. Tim got 2 votes. Estelle got 4 votes. Estelle evicted (leaves room - we don’t see what happens to her)

Then BB tells them to sit back down it’s a double. The three non challenge winning newbies have to revote between Tim and Reggie.
Johnson and Aleisha vote Reggie. Brenton voted Tim. Reggie is evicted.

Reggie then told there’s another bombshell tonight. Reggie enters secret room where Estelle is waiting. Estelle cries and can’t believe it’s a double and they evicted Reggie.
Thanks.

Just feels oh so questionable thanks to them pulling this kind of shit so often, especially doing a revote which now looks like it's protecting Tim. However the newbies first voting out Estelle over Tim and then Reggie over Tim probably means they're getting everything they deserve.

I wonder what the thinking was behind having a revote, rather than letting the ACTUAL two with the most votes be evicted?
Surely the producers couldn't have wanted Reggie to go/wanted specifically to save Tim.
Even if they wanted to pull a stunt and then save her, there is/was no guarantee she would/will win the challenge against Estelle.

Not sure if it’s deserved though. I mean really the group numbers are limited. He could only put forward so many people in the end without sabotaging his own game play with his alliance
Look it all adds up. Taras gave himself a bad name for what went down with Tully. He then continued to lie to others such as Drew, and then we seemingly get served up another whole pile of lies with Estelle again.

If he can't do what is being asked of him then he should say so instead of lie about it otherwise he's just getting to be known as a big liar.

Someone screencap Tim from when BB said there'd be a double eviction, he genuinely shat himself as he never thought they'd vote Reggie and figured he was done. Most non-sociopathic he's looked all series, like when the murderer knows the jig is up lol.

Look it all adds up. Taras gave himself a bad name for what went down with Tully. He then continued to lie to others such as Drew, and then we seemingly get served up another whole pile of lies with Estelle again.

If he can't do what is being asked of him then he should say so instead of lie about it otherwise he's just getting to be known as a big liar.
I agree he has shot himself in the foot. But I wouldn’t say anymore than aleisha and Johnson for having a last minute change of mind and then voting to evict Reggie. Talk about wish washy. Taras seemed genuinely annoyed with them for that decision so that kind of redeemed him a bit. If he learned the art of Tim’s play where he never reveals his cards and leaves doubt whether he will save or evict you, he would make a better player because he could have kept his charm. The moment he fronted lies, he lost his appeal, so regardless if he makes it to the end, he has too many people against him now.

Brenton is the only one that I would trust out of the newbies though. He genuinely seems like a likeable and up front person. And he is capable of playing the game

Back