Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
I don’t buy this whole Taras targeting Tully purely out of pettiness. The edit is over simplifying what was probably a lingering thing. He set his sights on a move and achieved it. I don’t get disliking him for it. No one came for Reggie when she went for Jules.

I think it would have been better for him to remain under the radar in all honesty but you do have to do something to make an impression. I’m undecided if I’ve interpreted his edit tonight as circumstantial or the beginning of his endgame narrative.

Really frustrating watching Tully leave when Drew and Tim could have saved her. I understand Tim’s logic in not bringing OGs to the end, but I’m reality (aside from what has happened post show) he could have well concluded Tully wouldn’t be a threat to him in a public vote. Tully was a number for both he and Drew. After Johnson’s entitlement I wish it was him.

I feel Tully’s exit is a bit unceremonious and premature. I don’t feel that I’m satisfied with the ending of her storyline and I would have liked her to last at least a few more episodes. Happy to have changed some of my in initial views on her this time around. I’m happy for Tully’s new found stability in life. I also feel a huge sense of warmth at her willingness to help Reggie. As someone who knows too well what it’s like having a family member with CF, it makes me happy to see Tully go out of her way for Reggie. It genuinely does.

Very happy with the limited Tim content, hoping his edit cools down a bit before he is inevitably booted at the final hurdle. I hope no more OGs go for a while, the four left are detrimental for interest factor. Worried for Estelle.

I am gutted by Tullys eviction.
I am proud of her trying to hold Taras as accountable for his “big move”.

Just a side note here. We as housemates collectively cannot speak of anything outside of the edit.. (in the words of julia gillard) not now not ever.
I guess you were told to remove all of your previous posts here in relation to this season? 😬 The insights were great while they lasted!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!!

I am a long time lurker (read everything from the start of this season and I LOVE IT ALL). I hope its ok that im making myself known, because even though I want to change peoples perspectives (like, I want my story to come across), I dont want anyone to be nicer to me or hold their tongue cuz Im here. I love the unadulterated love, hate, and thirst that comes through haha. Also tbh I feel like most of us housemates are here reading all this anyway.

Anyway its me Taras! And after tonights edit I HAD to come in because it was so so so so brutal haha. Also Hi Estelle haha!

So anyway, the whole Tully thing, well lets put it this way, there is NO WAY that I would put her up just because she didnt nominate me for HoH. Like NO WAY at all. I wasnt going to win HoH anyway, and I knew that. That would be so petty and dumb and TERRIBLE gameplay. Also theres also a HUGE thing I cant talk about in regards to who my target was. Obviously I cant say too much because we aren't allowed, but its weird because like my whole gameplay is totally different to what was represented but Im not allowed to talk about it. And then to see the whole Australian tide turn like that...

It can be incredibly hard because its not nice to feel misrepresented so brutally and then also have to hold your tongue, which is something that I can neither confirm or deny has happened to me haha. I dont think Ive said anything that is bad at all here though. But I knew this episode would be a big one because the narrative thats portrayed of me is not what I would say 100% accurately reflects my intentions. I mean, it sometimes never is for anyone, but thats what we get for signing up or the show!

I hope its ok that Ive finally made myself known. I was gonna ask if its ok if i stay around, but tbh, i dont want to to ask because I WANT to connect and be able to talk turkey, explain things that are allowed to be explained and give more insight (as much as we're allowed to within the rules) into whats been happening. Its such an amazing game, and I friggen LOVE the passion you all show.

Also Not gonna lie I have lol'd at all the photoshops (they ALL get a big spin in the Big Brother HM group whatsapp chat).

Im sure Ill talk to you all soon. Also, for someone who has NEVER EVER EVER been seen as someone that attractive, Im telling you my confidence is through the bloody roof in this forum. I think im gonna start an exclusive only fans just for this forum...tbh ill probably make more than the winner of BB if I do that.

Hope you legends are well, and Ill def keep chatting to you all

Also its late now but I cant wait to answer questions and talk about my experience. It was THE HARDEST THING IVE DONE IN MY LIFE. By far. I actually did not have much fun while on the show, it was SO stressful. Watching it back has been a real treat though, because its all over and I can just enjoy the show for what it is. And tbh, I never thought I was interesting, and no joke, watching this show has made me love myself SO SO much. Like everyday i apologised to Big Brother cuz i was like "im so boring. im sorry. i dont deserve to be here. im making terrible tv". that went through my head, and i spoke it, every day. But Watching myself back has been like "oh whoa, i really like myself and my vibe and that im sort of odd".

But yeah, im here to talk strategy and gameplay and relationships and give as much info as is allowed, because we've been put on a real tight leash since the whole Tim/Estelle debacle...I know you all know, ive read it all.

Also I truly truly appreciate the love you all have given me. Thats a huge reason why I had to come in today, because im only human and im so so so grateful and loving of the love thats come my way from you all, and i dont want it to end because of THIS EPISODE TONIGHT hahah. If it ends for other things, so be it! But please, im not working at the moment, so whatever you think of me, if you have any questions and I can answer them, send em through and ill do em tomorrow!

Also I truly truly appreciate the love you all have given me. Thats a huge reason why I had to come in today, because im only human and im so so so grateful and loving of the love thats come my way from you all, and i dont want it to end because of THIS EPISODE TONIGHT hahah. If it ends for other things, so be it! But please, im not working at the moment, so whatever you think of me, if you have any questions and I can answer them, send em through and ill do em tomorrow!
Top work mate. Really am appreciating you on the show. A breath of fresh interesting air.
Regards,
your brother in zen
Fuzz.

Welcome aboard.
I'm glad you aren't freaked out by the comments about you and seem to have the right attitude in processing our opinions.
I wasn't a fan of how you came across in tonight's episode, but as a viewer I can only judge by the narrative shown on tv.
In a way we're reacting to a character on tv, so we can cheer or boo and hiss, but I doubt there are many (or any) here who bear you any personal malice.
Whether we are fans or not, any housemate input is appreciated, unless it's just blatant self-promotion, which has happened a few times.

I don’t buy this whole Taras targeting Tully purely out of pettiness. The edit is over simplifying what was probably a lingering thing. He set his sights on a move and achieved it. I don’t get disliking him for it. No one came for Reggie when she went for Jules.

I think it would have been better for him to remain under the radar in all honesty but you do have to do something to make an impression. I’m undecided if I’ve interpreted his edit tonight as circumstantial or the beginning of his endgame narrative.

Really frustrating watching Tully leave when Drew and Tim could have saved her. I understand Tim’s logic in not bringing OGs to the end, but I’m reality (aside from what has happened post show) he could have well concluded Tully wouldn’t be a threat to him in a public vote. Tully was a number for both he and Drew. After Johnson’s entitlement I wish it was him.

I feel Tully’s exit is a bit unceremonious and premature. I don’t feel that I’m satisfied with the ending of her storyline and I would have liked her to last at least a few more episodes. Happy to have changed some of my in initial views on her this time around. I’m happy for Tully’s new found stability in life. I also feel a huge sense of warmth at her willingness to help Reggie. As someone who knows too well what it’s like having a family member with CF, it makes me happy to see Tully go out of her way for Reggie. It genuinely does.

Very happy with the limited Tim content, hoping his edit cools down a bit before he is inevitably booted at the final hurdle. I hope no more OGs go for a while, the four left are detrimental for interest factor. Worried for Estelle.
I think this is why so many of us don't like the Monday show. It feels like there is an inherent flaw for 1 person to chose all three people going up, then the others have to chose someone to leave within thirty mins. You then feel mad at the person who won a challenge and made a strategic move if someone you like leaves. Really the more disappointing ones this evening are Drew and Tim. Especially when Tully was even on the sidelines yelling support for Drew during the challenge.

Top work mate. Really am appreciating you on the show. A breath of fresh interesting air.
Regards,
your brother in zen
Fuzz.
I wasnt so zen when Tully tried to take another drink though was I 😆
Welcome aboard.
I'm glad you aren't freaked out by the comments about you and seem to have the right attitude in processing our opinions.
I wasn't a fan of how you came across in tonight's episode, but as a viewer I can only judge by the narrative shown on tv.
In a way we're reacting to a character on tv, so we can cheer or boo and hiss, but I doubt there are many (or any) here who bear you any personal malice.
Whether we are fans or not, any housemate input is appreciated, unless it's just blatant self-promotion, which has happened a few times.
This is all in fucken good fun! And self promotion....well im not going to be selling you guys any goodguns like brenton did in his backstory

I think this is why so many of us don't like the Monday show. It feels like there is an inherent flaw for 1 person to chose all three people going up, then the others have to chose someone to leave within thirty mins. You then feel mad at the person who won a challenge and made a strategic move if someone you like leaves. Really the more disappointing ones this evening are Drew and Tim. Especially when Tully was even on the sidelines yelling support for Drew during the challenge.
Yeah totally. And since this version of Big Brother is so insanely simple in its story telling, it leaves NO ROOM for the complexities of strategies and relationships. Coupled with the fact that even with a nearly 90min run time we still dont get much insight into who the people are and I can see why you are all pissed off haha. Like today the question challenge was the first time that I personally thought we saw a bit of fun and insight into some people. Bloody oath though its few and far between

Back