Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Tim knows that Reggie will be popular in the public vote at the end. I would be sure he will have some thoughts about when and how to move against her. For now, she is loyal and is a voting number (as much as I hate talking about "who has the numbers") so he will be happy for her to hang around a bit longer.

I wonder if the newbies realize that Regie is this kind of threat (the public vote at the end). They certainly haven't mentioned it ... well, not that we have seen anyway. And even Tim told them to think along those kinds of lines in the eviction room early on.
Hard to imagine anyone throwing Reggie under the bus. I feel like it would be such a ruthless move.

…anyway… the show was 50 - 50 for me tonight… great to see so many new posters tonight (I hope that you all stick around and keep posting)… I still say… if my favourite player Tim doesn’t win this then I hope that Reggie does… if not her then Taras… nite all and thanks for the fun posts tonight… cheers.
Wow, I am on the same wavelength. Tim, then Reggie or Taras for me too. A part of me doesn't mind Gabbie either. I think she's playing the game quite well as a "floater".

That was so frustrating to watch. Two really fucking annoying episodes in a row. I thought we had moved past this safe vote thing? Is Estelle seriously the only newbie who knows how this game works. No, actually tbh Tully seems to be quite apt as well. I am hoping one of them is HoH or wins a challenge soon to show the OGs again how to properly fucking target an alliance. Why did he not just nominate Drew, Sam and one of Johnson/Aleisha/Jaycee? Force Drew to target the newbies again and have him beg the OG's to spare him. Do not ever risk your own alliance member potentially being evicted in ANY circumstance.

When I was looking to see which OGs were still in at the time of filming it seems the order was correct but the days were a bit off. Layla and Trevor both started posting around the same time, as did another. If that is anything to go off
then Dave is likely gone soon
with the other five potentially making deep runs.

I am a bit over this divide now, and because of the cast being so large it only perpetuates the storyline. I'd rather watch a pair of newbies and pair of OGs team up to create a secret new alliance. I don't want to watch Johnson and Aleisha lead a charge against Tim and his crew. Also, intruders are such a waste of time for this format that do nothing but bloat it out longer than it needs to be. We were getting closer and closer to a point where the game could become a little more open. But now we will have this divide last longer.

What I also hate is how much they spoil in the promos. Obviously isn't an issue to a regular viewer but I look at every frame and try to see who is where and work out who lasts till a certain point. The only people not shown in the promo with the messy house were Sam and Trevor. So once the nominations were settled I was able to work out Trevor was going. My own fault of course, but this shouldn't be a thing.

Tim knows that Reggie will be popular in the public vote at the end. I would be sure he will have some thoughts about when and how to move against her. For now, she is loyal and is a voting number (as much as I hate talking about "who has the numbers") so he will be happy for her to hang around a bit longer.

I wonder if the newbies realize that Regie is this kind of threat (the public vote at the end). They certainly haven't mentioned it ... well, not that we have seen anyway. And even Tim told them to think along those kinds of lines in the eviction room early on.
I could easily see a situation if Tim somehow gets to final 5 or something and he gives up his game to make sure Reggie gets to Final 3 as he knows how well loved she is, she could definitely use the money and she would have a lot of support from the public to win if she's up against someone like Aleisha and Johnson who the public are not fond of especially Aleisha.

Obviously this task is designed to fail. All the tricks just make it pointless really.
For the LOL's ....the best being the King of Calms session on the lounge turning into a group heart rate explosion!

Aleisha still thinks this is high school
Just occurred to me there's not just the house experience gap but an age gap as well between the OGs and newbies that advantages the OGs
As if the newbies didn't do the same damn thing. Hypocrites.
They talked about it mostly but lacked the confidence to just go and do it, and it's self confidence I'm referring to above, also the noobs were so caught up in the numbers they were not sure what to do when they did get the courage to approach......where as the OGs knew to take the personal angle, take the game out of it and get to know them a bit (or at least give that impression!), the 3 Jules took to the look out are sharers and carers (the only sharing we saw was Tully but guaranteed Estelle and Dave shared something personal and are great listeners as well)
Haha Tim knowingly crashing their strat chat
that was spectacular.....he was obviously hoping one of them had the courage to keep talking strat (and they may have but we didn't see it)...but he really did just lap up the awkwardness....
Omg Tim...comment of the fking year!!!

"Australia is still learning what your name is "
is that what he said.....wow!.....that's bold....

He was better at hiding it in his series.

He was on the coattail of Tim.

He used Tully, like he is using Sam.
thats probably why Tully cried all the time ,she probably knew he was using her....Sam is to dumb to see it

“I forgot to let go”

EVERYTHING Reggie says is instantly iconic.
Ooof...she hit the ground hard to...I winced
I can’t stand Dave’s (lack of) strategy
I really cant stand Dave at all....
Whichever OG he chooses is going to be thrilled for all to see that they’re on the bottom of the alliance!
If he's been paying any attention he'll realise Drew has been slipping to the other side..
He should nominate Drew, Sam & Johnson...
Yep good thinking...
Don't know what Tim is thinking as all this will do is fracture the OG housemates and give the newbies like fucking Aleisha all the power that she has wanted. He's a brilliant player but can also make some stupid decisions at times. Plus can we really trust Dave of all people?
No we can not trust Dave, I'm shitting myself....the gut feel in here is he will butcher it and I have no doubt either.......

What a douche....
I hope gabby is safe. I don’t know I just like her
I like her to but she has spent some time in with Eleisha
Oh, so Dave, you now understand why safe votes are stupid.
He is not smart enough to even do that as a stupid safe vote....
Dave figuring out how the game works after how many eliminations? 🙄
Probably not.....
This is true. He was just such a stupid nom.

I am here for the fallout though.
I feel the same, Trevor gone is no biggy really and he can be pretty proud of himself for winning one and being so well liked by all house mates that have had the pleasure of his company.....but he should not have been there....
Tim starting to dismantle the alliances to move to the next phase of his game. Unfortunately this probably means protection for Drew.

Will be interesting to see how a loyalist like Estelle will adapt to that.
The OGs snapping at each other was interesting, I wonder if some of them hold grudges or at least distrust harboring from watching their seasons unfold and the private comments from others they had no idea about...
Perhaps this is a part of Tim's plan? After all, Tim did suggest putting up an OG.
He did but I do think he let Dave run with it...maybe just to show everyone how stupid he is....and Dave would for sure say Tim told me to...
I agree, but it’s too early, he still needs the OG numbers for awhile, and Trev was a loyal and consistent voter. Maybe Tim felt he should take a shot while he had the chance because of Trevor’s popularity. Would he therefore do the same to Reggie? She‘s the one no one has a chance against at the end.
Yeh unfortunately I think Time would vote Reggie in a heart beat for that exact reason....he is for real very entertaining, smart......but only loyal to a point
I don't want an OG to win it, certainly not Tim.. I'd rather see someone like Tarax or the butler who forgot his socks win it ...
I'm the same I usually stop watching reality shows when they start bringing back people who have had their chance....especially winners!!
I'm thinking JC of the noobs but that's loose and based off one show....happy for an OG that didn't get up to have a win...

Good episode. Tully seemed to be more in this episode which was great to see! Thoughts on the intruders…eh. I mean I’ve never been a big fan of the intruder concept. There has been a few stand out intruders but there also have been some of the most boring housemates as well who were intruders. Also, a few have walked from the show. Maddie from Tim’s season (the lawyer who said she was 24 but looked 34) and Nathan (he walked) are two examples of boring intruders. Boog was great though and one of my favourite housemates!

Brenton isn’t long for the house. But I think Jules may have potential. We’ll see. Drew again is just firing from the hip…it’s an interesting tactic. May cost him eventually though. I am curious why no-one is gunning for Tim? Surely once the newbies have the numbers they should take him out. But maybe they know he’s too strong and may have to be taken out later in the game..

Taras and Gabbie are my favourite newbies for sure. Taras is starting to get more airtime and he really is the dark horse of this season. I can see him becoming a big character in the second half of the show.

I do wonder if there’s anymore surprises coming. We haven’t had a proper fake eviction yet and that’s probably saved for Tim or maybe even Aleisha. We had the white room in 2020..the mirror room in 2021. I wonder what room will be in 2022..

…ye gods!… I’ve just found out that I can’t post ‘Live’ tonight!… Iv’e gotta go out tonight for a family members Birthday!… shit bugger bum bitch piss cock fart!… have fun tonight you wonderful people… cheers.

Back