Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: Last episode's eviction twist sent shock waves through the house. This episode, the housemates are trying hard to stay calm while Big Brother does their best to get their pulses racing.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

Adelaide TV EPG: Last episode's eviction twist sent shock waves through the house. This episode, the housemates are trying hard to stay calm while Big Brother does their best to get their pulses racing.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.
Personally, since I'm in California & love spoilers, I love when you early posters jump the gun haha. BTW I'm glad Sam was saved, cuz it looked like Tully's head was going to explode.

I really hope Drew improves. He really looks like he’s regretting saying yes to coming back. Have seen so many posts on here and also reddit that he just doesn’t seem interested. Hope he improves. Also I want more Tully screen time! I have a feeling when we do get more Tully airtime…that may end up being her eviction episode. Which would be a shame! She’s much more than just Drew’s ex and I think she would’ve done better without Drew even being there. Tim and Tully together make for interesting viewing..

What's the betting Sam just gets evicted again, and as we see in Survivor when that happens not only do you feel like the fake eviction episode was a waste of your time but also the episode where she does actually get evicted feels a waste of time too.
Yep, she has an up hill battle now... She has Tim against her who instigated her removal so he can get his 'boyfriend' back - the majority of the house was already against her as the vote was 8 or 9 votes? cast against her to get her voted out AND as Brekkie stated, its similar to a Survivor fake eviction - the remaining people get shitty that the vote was a waste of time etc & next time around vote to evict. The ones who didn't vote for her are somewhat swayed by the fact that the majority voted her out last time, so they vote this way next time...
If you feel you have to post a "Thread Starting Disclaimer" then you're possibly questioning "Your Thread Starting Behaviour" - you can remedy this by adopting an "Appropriate Thread Posting Protocol" :cool: :biggrin:

I voted mixed to the poll.

I guess it depends on the person in a sense. Like I think Sam is a perfectly nice person but getting rid of her would finally allow us to see Drew again.

At the moment most of her and his time is just sucking face wherever so I'm over that. Dang big brother for faking the eviction.

Let's see Drew without Sam again at possibly next eviction and see if we can get the old Drew back.

My friend asked me last night if this show runs until the end of the year. I was like no babe, we're probably halfway.

I don't know how we could be halfway, haven't we only lost, like, three people?

It's about to be June... I suspect this show ends early July. Unless you think it goes on for much longer? (sadly not, which is probably the reason why we never get to truly know these housemates)

It's about to be June... I suspect this show ends early July. Unless you think it goes on for much longer? (sadly not, which is probably the reason why we never get to truly know these housemates)
With two intruders coming in, we would need to up the evictions greatly to be done in that time frame.

Usually they dig themselves into a hole having more episodes than accommodated by their housemates, looks like this time they've done the opposite...

With two intruders coming in, we would need to up the evictions greatly to be done in that time frame.

Usually they dig themselves into a hole having more episodes than accommodated by their housemates, looks like this time they've done the opposite...

Last season they only had 30 episodes and they had over 20 housemates.

Back