Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Don't suppose you have a screeny of Estelles under boob from last night on the lounge?

Nah, taking screenshots for comedy.

I have an extension in Google Chrome that adds a screenshot button to videos. So when watching on 7 Play, I click it if something looks like it could maybe be used in a photoshop idea. I have to take a few because otherwise, I get lots of odd expressions and eyes closed. Usually on Tully.

So with Dave in the pool, maybe a "if only you knew how bad it was" expression. The bum then appeared when I was clicking for a second time. Thought the screengrab was funny. The bikini one was that it was so ridiculous I figured it could maybe be used. Low level, I could do a giant bush but that's too obvious. Or for if she says something like, "I'm so shy around guys." I can juxtapose it with the screenshot for giggles.

Nah, taking screenshots for comedy.
I didn't mean to come across as a creeper but I guess the cats out of that bag!
I have an extension in Google Chrome that adds a screenshot button to videos. So when watching on 7 Play, I click it if something looks like it could maybe be used in a photoshop idea. I have to take a few because otherwise, I get lots of odd expressions and eyes closed. Usually on Tully.

So with Dave in the pool, maybe a "if only you knew how bad it was" expression. The bum then appeared when I was clicking for a second time. Thought the screengrab was funny. The bikini one was that it was so ridiculous I figured it could maybe be used. Low level, I could do a giant bush but that's too obvious. Or for if she says something like, "I'm so shy around guys." I can juxtapose it with the screenshot for giggles.
That's cool...u guys do some quality work in that thread

First time logging in in probably a decade.

Only just noticed Regina is in there. Any chance my queen can win this?
Yes. My theory is that she’s less overtly threatening than Tim and no one wants to vote out the blind lady because it will look bad to Australia.

I think Australia will vote for her to win because she seems to be beloved there.

Good to see you back!

Another major sign that BB is rigged. They panicked about Sam being voted out so cobbled together this twist at the last minute, as opposed to being mapped out in advance at the start of the show that the twist would hapen at this point. Would they have allowed the same twist if Estelle had been voted off?

And I have a question about the cage challenge. Wouldn't they have to be let out to go to the loo? They wouldn't be able to relieve themselves in front of each other (that would be a whole other game) and I saw no sign of a bucket.

Last edited:
Lets not pretend otherwise. Its a manufactured two horse race with one only guaranteed 100% winner-the OG's.
All the rest is just piffle and artwork. I suspect only to keep younger audiences interested.
They didnt have the balls to do an all OG cast because they didnt want to alienate the younger audience demographic who have been brought up with a different reality tv diet.
So, predictably, they went half arsed. But the result was and will never be in doubt.

And I have a question about the cage challenge. Wouldn't they have to be let out to go to the loo? They wouldn't be able to relieve themselves in front of each other (that would be a whole other game) and I saw no sign of a bucket.
Estelle posted earlier that it was "one in, one out".

I feel like the intruders weren’t even advertised properly! Just a sneak peak at the end of an episode then they are chucked in! I hope we have some OG intruders as well..maybe two people as well and the two newbie intruders have to face off against the OG’s the two who win stay in the house. Hell they should hire me to write the scripts for this show (I kid)

I'm guessing some of the originals are yet to even have intro packages.

They could at least have linked a fake eviction to the intruders arriving - even if it's just sticking the evictee in one of the secret rooms with the two newbies for a day before they all move into the house.

Back