Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I thought I saw this guy saying on the promo that him never seeing Big Brother is just a strategy, like to make people think he isn't a threat?

Yes, they did show a snippet that implied this. What will be interesting, is to see how long it takes before the HMs see through his plan; and, more specifically, which HMs see through it first.

To me, such a plan is a flawed strategy because nobody will be able to keep up the act for the length of time required to win the show. And, when you inevitably get found out, it could potentially end up painting a target on your back. A better strategy is, simply, to just be yourself, rather than try to be someone you are not.

ALSO: WHEN THE HELL DO WE GET TO SEE TREV HE IS SO FUCKING GENUINE AND FUNNY.
Reason 39,674 why the pre-taped BB is crap...

If only Ch 7 made up a new channel like 77 and dedicated it to reality TV shows or one of the pay TV providers did this.. They could just dump all the daily show unedited footage on this channel, people would watch it.

I don't. When she went back into the house in her series, he wasn't happy at all. The same shit is repeating itself with Sam.

Drew is a player.
Who were the single girls in that house? Was it Tully, Jade and the Sugar Sisters?
I guess production wanted him with Jade but she went for Ed. Makes sense he would go to Tully. I can’t see him with either sugar sister when a woman like Tully is in the house.

I was fooled by him. Honestly, he should not have come back. I wanted to see him and Tim playing jokes and him and Tully having some deep and meaningful conversations.

Now he’s with the grossest woman in the house who doesn’t compare at all to Tully.

Thanks Estelle. This post provides good insight.

It is a shame that this version of BB is edited and "scripted" and the viewing public do not get to see all the HM interactions and conversations (ala like the old days) to learn about HMs personalities and form proper opinions about them.
  • Tim is confusing ... this kind of does come across, even in this scripted/edited version of the show, but not as much as it should.

• You approaching Drew to tell him the OGs were disappointed and pissed at him (which we did see), and then him hanging you out to dry in the cage (which we didn't see), would have been, in my opinion, footage they should show. I guess because the evictions don't come down to a public vote in this version of BB, the producers didn't think it provided anything and didn't fit in or add to the script/plan they have. Oh, wait, the final winner is determined by the public vote, so, hey, producers, footage like that does matter.

• Trevor's practical jokes are important and should be shown. Again, because the final winner is determined by a public vote, viewers should see and find out this sort of information about a HM.
I know everyone on here doesn't think much of the bloke but Rob McKnight (shock horror) actually admitted for the first time this version of Big Brother on his Tv Blackbox podcast this week that this version of Big Brother is more producer controlled narrative due to pre recording the show in advance and it's not like the old days and it will never go back to that format. Only reason I brought him up is one of his fellow co hosts on the show does exit press for Big Brother on Tv Blackbox and he was saying he was surprised how much the eliminated housemate would say they didn't show this and that plus who they were close with. I actually don't hate this season unlike others but wish it was a full All Stars season and it was done live even in this version with live feeds so we can actually see what is going on in the house NOT what channel 7 and production wants us to see.

I can’t lose that image of her shoving her tankini bottom forward and telling Drew not to look because she hasn’t shaved.

She’s the worst.

At least with Tully, I believed her feelings were genuine and she didn’t do trashy moves like that. Really unfair to Tully to compare with Sam.

I don’t believe Drew was genuine with either Sam or Tully, but I think he did care about Tully a bit. Sam is obviously nothing to Drew.
big.brother.au.s14e03.1080p.hdtv.h264-cbfm[eztv.re].mkv_snapshot_01.10.01.920.jpg
Screenshotter--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-21’08”.jpg

Are we really getting intruders now?? We'll be 11 episodes in, and have a net loss of 2 housemates.

Talk about milking it for all its worth.

Just caught up on the new episode. I want more Tully content! Also, I wish they would stop putting on all these ‘alpha’ types on this show. Alpha in the sense of being really physically strong. Just put in everyday Australians! Not these fitness freaks argh. I’m speaking solely on the intruders that we got sneak peek

Back