Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
YOU MEAN PRIYA? The comedic princess?

Jesus Christ Ben, fuck off. I wonder if when I get evicted if I’ll be asked to do his freaking show.

1 in 1 out. Stupid naive, loving, nice idiot estelle proceeded to go to the bathroom and cry about feeling like one of the only people who wouldn’t throw their mate under the bus for a game…
Tim is incredibly confusing. Sam also was on operation take down Tim feeding my insecurities. I learn….

Cause he is acting out of fear and instead of seeing my good faith gesture of telling him “hey man you fucked up and everyone is pissed but I had the balls to tell you and I nearly nominated you for it but want to lead by example” - instead he wants to turn that on me cause I’m the easy target. All the OGs were PISSED so much they encouraged me to talk tot him!!! But then on the spot (we don’t see) in the cage hang me out to dry like I was the only one pissed)…. I digress.

Yas there’s that…

Estelle is too nice. Except for when it comes to Ben Norris… he can get fucked.

Also thanks wish I could get access to the iconic line BB dropped to Tim and I about Ben Norris.. we CRIED.

ALSO: WHEN THE HELL DO WE GET TO SEE TREV HE IS SO FUCKING GENUINE AND FUNNY.
I feel like the producers/editors are doing a terrible job. When they turn off the viewers and don’t correct. It’s like they are doubling down on things the viewers hate.

That was so disappointing and frustrating to watch. Just as Reggie said, why? She was voted out comfortably with the numbers. With the addition of house nomination episodes why do we need fake evictions? I was super excited to see Estelle survive but this just ruined it.

Also disappointed that the Sara-Marie and Merlin rumour has turned out to be false. An overall disappointing night for Big Brother fans.

I remember her saying to Drew, last episode, "I can't stop kissing you". When she said that, the first thing that popped in to my head was, "Huh? Some intimacy coach. I am willing to bet you tell people not to overdo things, don't smother your partner, give them some space every now and then, etc etc". After Drew's recent behaviour, I don't like him so much, but still, my God girl, let the boy breath.
yeah I was watching with captions and no joke his next line in the edit was 'So Horny'. hang on, when did we get Uncut back again? LOL jks,

But imagine, KFC wrangling that into their next 'So Good' promo about some spicy 'devilish' wings or something (shhh don't give marketing ideas haha).

I only watched the end of tonight's show as I can't be bothered watching all the pre-recorded crap and the "survivor" show on every episode so now I just tune in near the end when it's time for the noms and evictions...lol ;)

Anyway what's the deal with this bullshit "cancelled eviction"? Gees lucky for Drew that Sam gets to stay in the house for a bit longer hey?

What a shame poor old Joel must have felt rightly ripped off that he didn't get the same old "Pull" string so he could have "cancelled" the eviction to spend some more time in the house with Aleisha...? Oh well the show on channel 7 just gets better and better...lol :rolleyes:

Drew is showing his true colours this series. He may regret agreeing to come back
I still believe he was paid more than the others because he didn’t want to. We know how reluctant he was to return, and his attitude now that he’s in the house also says it all. They did everything they could to make sure he was, so they could tell this exact story. Sam’s non-eviction tonight cemented that…

The entire season - from every single promo, to the tasks, the “twists”, to the angle in which storylines are told - has revolved around this so-called (and non-existent) Drew/Tully/Sam triangle. My theory: they ensured Tully, Tim and Drew were in there together - and also chose Josh and Sam, with their pre-existing relationship - to concoct the season’s plot.

It is not difficult to see how the producers pre-planned the direction of the season they believed would bring in viewers, rather than letting something else happen organically. It is an absolute wrought. And unsurprisingly, it has backfired.

Last edited:
I still believe he was paid more than the others because he didn’t want to. We know how reluctant he was to return, and his attitude now that he’s in the house also says it all. They did everything they could to make sure he was, so they could tell this exact story. Sam’s non-eviction tonight cemented that…

The entire season - from every single promo, to the tasks, the “twists”, to the angle in which storylines are told - has revolved around this so-called (and non-existent) Drew/Tully/Sam triangle. My theory: they ensured Tully, Tim and Drew were in there together - and also chose Josh and Sam, with their pre-existing relationship - to concoct the season’s plot.

It is not difficult to see how the producers pre-planned the direction of the season they believed would bring in viewers, rather than letting something else happen organically. It is an absolute wrought. And unsurprisingly, it has backfired.
I agree. They expected a house full of drama about relationships. Josh refused to play along. Sam must be mortified as to how she’s being shown on tv.

Drew only did this because he was in lockdown anyway. I’m sure he didn’t know Tully would be there and she didn’t expect him. I think neither would have gone if they had known.

I can’t lose that image of her shoving her tankini bottom forward and telling Drew not to look because she hasn’t shaved.

She’s the worst.

At least with Tully, I believed her feelings were genuine and she didn’t do trashy moves like that. Really unfair to Tully to compare with Sam.

I don’t believe Drew was genuine with either Sam or Tully, but I think he did care about Tully a bit. Sam is obviously nothing to Drew.

I don't. When she went back into the house in her series, he wasn't happy at all. The same shit is repeating itself with Sam.

Drew is a player.

1 in 1 out. Stupid naive, loving, nice idiot estelle proceeded to go to the bathroom and cry about feeling like one of the only people who wouldn’t throw their mate under the bus for a game… Tim is incredibly confusing. Sam also was on operation take down Tim feeding my insecurities. I learn….

Cause he is acting out of fear and instead of seeing my good faith gesture of telling him “hey man you fucked up and everyone is pissed but I had the balls to tell you and I nearly nominated you for it but want to lead by example” - instead he wants to turn that on me cause I’m the easy target. All the OGs were PISSED so much they encouraged me to talk tot him!!! But then on the spot (we don’t see) in the cage hang me out to dry like I was the only one pissed)…. I digress.

ALSO: WHEN THE HELL DO WE GET TO SEE TREV HE IS SO FUCKING GENUINE AND FUNNY.

Thanks Estelle. This post provides good insight.

It is a shame that this version of BB is edited and "scripted" and the viewing public do not get to see all the HM interactions and conversations (ala like the old days) to learn about HMs personalities and form proper opinions about them.
  • Tim is confusing ... this kind of does come across, even in this scripted/edited version of the show, but not as much as it should.

• You approaching Drew to tell him the OGs were disappointed and pissed at him (which we did see), and then him hanging you out to dry in the cage (which we didn't see), would have been, in my opinion, footage they should show. I guess because the evictions don't come down to a public vote in this version of BB, the producers didn't think it provided anything and didn't fit in or add to the script/plan they have. Oh, wait, the final winner is determined by the public vote, so, hey, producers, footage like that does matter.

• Trevor's practical jokes are important and should be shown. Again, because the final winner is determined by a public vote, viewers should see and find out this sort of information about a HM.

Back