Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB07, 2007 had the punishment room ... but not in 2008 I don't think. ?

I don't recall one in 2013/14. That's not to say there wasn't one, just that *I* cannot recall one.
2013 didn’t have a punishment room but they had that “have not house” twist which everyone hated

After that boring and poorly edited breakup storyline, here's a palette cleanser courtesy of TJ and Bodie of BB07.

Thanks for that mate, is there any chance you could upload the full and uncut argument scene between Bodie and Andrew/Hayley from this season? It used to be on youtube many years ago but I can't seem to find that clip anywhere now.

That clip would also remind people when they would actually show a real argument between housemates on this show.

Cheers!

Monday? So we can skip the rest of this week?

Yep. That's the other problem with the current (pre-recorded) version and format of BBAU ... they can pick and choose what days they air it. So that means that soap operas and football can (and do) take precedence. So Monday to Thursday is all we're getting at the moment.

…omg!… after Tim and then Reggie TJ is my 3rd favourite housemate!… she is a complete complex psychotic insane nutbag!… she’s a loose cannon that you could never predict what she would say or do next… she’s probably the most dynamic housemate that has ever been in the house lol!… I loved her from day 1… I sure wish that Big Brother would bring her back next series… thanks for showing us those clips of TJ BigBrothersCousin you’ve made my day!… cheers.

Just watched, a few thoughts.....
Jc was mvp, Tully close second...and lets face it Reggie wins, her game is so strong...now we wait to see who she takes with her!
Drews comment about Eliesha showed straight up game...for once
Speaking of game, Dave has none! Should have left the ring for those he didnt want to work with so the others could bond, should have told Eliesha to forget him and play her own game not tell him how you feel, pls..and his vote...wow so dumb
I thought the eviction was going to be a land slide after laras carry on and epic stupid speech, love how they just clapped it off! Would have been a land slide to then lulu opened her mouth!

My take is dave is very much there to play his own game - not play in alliances, but just vote they way he wants to vote for his own reasons and see how far that takes someone in a modern game. He is not getting the "playing the middle" edit that Gabbie Lara and Lulu are getting though so maybe he has just made it really clear he will not be swayed to either side or if he is playing a really under the radar game.

My take is dave is very much there to play his own game - not play in alliances, but just vote they way he wants to vote for his own reasons and see how far that takes someone in a modern game. He is not getting the "playing the middle" edit that Gabbie Lara and Lulu are getting though so maybe he has just made it really clear he will not be swayed to either side or if he is playing a really under the radar game.
He has definitely been up front, which i can respect , bit i think his own game is terrible and if you want to be some kind of house counsellor at least give good advice!

I was thinking today about last nights eviction... Lara could have probably stayed in if she was a bit more strategic.

By spruiking about how GREAT you are & how much of a POWERFUL women you are would only fuel fear in some HM's, thinking, she could possibly beat them because she is so physical for her age and head strong. If she had have toned that down a lot and come across as not so cocky or strong she probably would have evaded a few votes.

The other thing that got her votes was her being overly bossy & mother hen, telling the HM's to clean up, make their bed etc.. She lost a few votes with this weak social trait...

Lulu was destined for eviction because of her flip flopping without aligning herself to some alliance - she was always going to be the big target to vote out, & as such it was Lara's game to lose - and she did...

You can stand high on your perch and preach what a great game you played and how you were true to yourself, stood up for your values blah, blah, blah, and all that shit... But at the end of the day - no one will remember you unless you win... Lara won't be referred to in the future as 'That stoic patriarchal women for stood for everything good' ... she'll just be forgotten...
So you might as well play smart, be strategic and when you're being given the $250K cheque at the end - then regurgitate all your value nonsense :biggrin: :cool:

If the newbies were smart they would be in the ear of the OGs about Dave's unreliability. Sooner or later the OGs won
't want to tolerate that. But it seems like this stupid vote out your girlfriends plan might derail things somewhat (but also when the show has had Citizen gate, Turkey Slap, Reverse Kanga, Michelle v Aleisha, Bodie v Hayley, Spa gate with Nobbi etc...this is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the biggest scandal ever lol).

Is there anyway Reggie won't win? Eveery housemate there knows she is the most loved hiusemate of all time....yet noone will vote or nominate her. She would have to be the shortest priced favourite in history
Na she will hang around until the top 7-8 most likely but she's a pretty easy out at any time as she can't win a challenge and no one is stupid enough to think that they can beat her.

Amazed at how well Tim’s “let’s put Lulu up but not get rid of her to scare her into seeking comfort/safety with our side” plan went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back