Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
…I’m not too fussed about the theme song just as long as the show itself is good… and… that something ‘big’ could be a certain housemates ego… cheers.

Also, Gretel has been rather quiet about the new season featuring people from her era. I wonder if she’ll make an appearance somehow? 🙊
Gretel refuses to have anything to do with the brand. It’s sad. I met her 5 years ago and she would only get a photo if I promised not to associate anything to do with big brother in the caption etc.

…Estelle… I know that it is a stupid question… but is the house actually smaller than it looks like on TV?… it looks quite big on the screen… I know it’s not so small that you have to go outside to change your mind but I’m just curious that’s all lol!… a stupid question so you don really need to answer if you don’t wish to… cheers.

…Estelle… I know that it is a stupid question… but is the house actually smaller than it looks like on TV?… it looks quite big on the screen… I know it’s not so small that you have to go outside to change your mind but I’m just curious that’s all lol!… a stupid question so you don really need to answer if you don’t wish to… cheers.
I’m not Estelle obviously, but from doing the walk through the other day. I’d say it’s probably a little smaller than it seems but not drastically so. I don’t think it looks HUGE on tv so maybe I had more realistic imaginations of how big it would be. The bedrooms actually felt quite roomy save for the tiny beds haha. The areas of the lounge room / kitchen are perhaps closer together, it’s hard to get a perspective on that for Tv. The hallway is long. Have you watched one of the all through videos? (Not mine)

I’m not Estelle obviously, but from doing the walk through the other day. I’d say it’s probably a little smaller than it seems but not drastically so. I don’t think it looks HUGE on tv so maybe I had more realistic imaginations of how big it would be. The bedrooms actually felt quite roomy save for the tiny beds haha. The areas of the lounge room / kitchen are perhaps closer together, it’s hard to get a perspective on that for Tv. The hallway is long. Have you watched one of the all through videos? (Not mine)
…thanks for that bleachy my friend… seeing some of those continuous shots makes the house look kinda big as opposed to seeing the house through wall/ceiling mounted cameras eh?… still… getting a perspective from someone that has actually been in the house for a few weeks would be an interesting thing to read… like… does ‘cabin fever’ or claustrophobia set in after a while?.. that’s why I asked Estelle I guess?… thanks for the video and your input Bleachy… cheers.

Bit of theme music in this one.

I really do hope they bring in some sort of BB theme for this show, especially now with some of the past housemates being a bit of a nostalgic Big Brother series. I don't think that they really take any notice of the facebook messages but I have posted some messages on the BB facebook page a few times over the last 6 months hinting to someone on the show that there should be some sort of BB theme music. Or even better hopefully someone from the show also reads through these forums! LOL! ;)

Anyway let's keep our fingers crossed we finally get some sort of BB theme this season. 🤞

Cheers! :)

So I just looked on the length of how long The Voice goes for. Which is on the slot BB is usually in. Last year the series went for 5 weeks approx. If that’s anything to go by we should be getting the launch episode on the 23rd or 30th of May. That is a Monday, because BB has always started hot off the press on that day for the last 2 series including VIP.

Seven were making a big deal a few weeks back about The Voice have a new schedule, which people took to mean it would air once a week with Big Brother probably then airing in the week. Seems they've back tracked on that.

I would guess BB will be at least 30+ episodes again and despite everyone knowing switching to a two episode schedule for evictions would be best all round they won't do that at all.

Happy 21st big brother 👀🎂🍾

It blows my mind that it was 21 years ago. I was in Year 11. I remember the excitement I had for it, and the feeling of seeing the HM’s being greeted by Gretel with all the fans along the walkway and the HM’s walking in the big doors into the yard.

I love that you share your love of BB with your mum @Zcsund1234. For me, my mum really only liked to watch news programs on TV 🙄 but she watched every episode along with me while I lived at home. She barely missed an episode haha, all along only tolerating it for me…. Even watching up late with me while I was doing uni assignments in later years.

It really was culturally iconic. For me nothing has matched the feeling of watching BB and Australian Idol (especially the Opera House Grand finals) in terms of event television ever!

Happy bday BB 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back