Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think 7 might have lowkey spoiled the cast all along, since the rumoured houseguests line up shockingly well with the promo teaser. Assuming Chrissie Swan and Fitzy were only included in the promo because they’re recognisable, I’d say the final returnee cast is:

Tim (2013)
Tully (2013)
Estelle (2012)
Layla (2012)
Sara Marie (2001)
Logan Twins (2005)
Reggie (2003)
David Graham (2006)
Merlin (2004)
Pete Timbs (2001)
Jess OR Marty (2002)
Trevor Butler (2004)

Which would balance the 12 new housemates exactly, assuming that they only got one of the Logan twins or that they play as one person.

Jess would make a lot more sense than Marty. That list is ok but feels a bit underwhelming. But maybe I would feel that way regardless

I wonder if like VIP some of the All Stars got a shorter deal. I can't see them starting with all 12 All Stars and all 12 newbies. Indeed presumably they'll send the newbies in first then surprise them with the All Stars, probably in groups of 4 or so airing over the first week.

Just a shame the series is still ruined by that truly awful Big Brother voice. And the bad editing. And the poor production. And it not being live.

Solid line up, not overly impressed with Estelle in that line up considering her social media is basically Ant-Vax horseshit now. Were Michael, Ben or Stacey not available?

Solid line up, not overly impressed with Estelle in that line up considering her social media is basically Ant-Vax horseshit now. Were Michael, Ben or Stacey not available?
More likely seven don't want to lose any more viewers with those three toxic bullies.

Estelle is active on social media - and thank god for that. One look at her TikTok and Instagram will tell you why she won’t be cast, especially after the Katie / BB VIP controversy.
She isn't so active in the last few days.

Anyway I've worried about her too during the covid period. I had been following her since Big Brother and she'd post various animal or environmental things but covid has almost flipped her. I worry about her almost posting on how Craig Kelly\Clive Palmer\Pauline Hanson/George Christensen is her hero now. She may change with meeting Tully and others though and be pulled out of the conspiracy or whatever hole she was falling down.

She actually may have been hinting to going back to Big Brother too. I saw a few posts of her saying how she was going to leave Melbourne for Sydney. Thought it was part of her wanting to escape the oh so hard restrictive life in Victoria and she thought Sydney would be better. Yet I wondered if you had such a problem with covid living wouldn't Tasmania/NT or Perth be better? Anyway I now guess the mentions of her going to Sydney was for Big Brother.

Anyway I used to post here a billion years ago when Big Brother was good. When I heard they were getting some previous housemates back I thought I'd come and see if this place still exists and so good it does. I haven't bothered with the 7 series at all though. Just not too much of a fan of how it's now seemingly Survivor in a house and filmed like 6 months or so prior to airing. Will have to check it out now though to see who they're bringing back and how they'll go in the different format. Shame about Vesna seemingly missing out though.

She isn't so active in the last few days.

Anyway I've worried about her too during the covid period. I had been following her since Big Brother and she'd post various animal or environmental things but covid has almost flipped her. I worry about her almost posting on how Craig Kelly\Clive Palmer\Pauline Hanson/George Christensen is her hero now. She may change with meeting Tully and others though and be pulled out of the conspiracy or whatever hole she was falling down.

She actually may have been hinting to going back to Big Brother too. I saw a few posts of her saying how she was going to leave Melbourne for Sydney. Thought it was part of her wanting to escape the oh so hard restrictive life in Victoria and she thought Sydney would be better. Yet I wondered if you had such a problem with covid living wouldn't Tasmania/NT or Perth be better? Anyway I now guess the mentions of her going to Sydney was for Big Brother.

Anyway I used to post here a billion years ago when Big Brother was good. When I heard they were getting some previous housemates back I thought I'd come and see if this place still exists and so good it does. I haven't bothered with the 7 series at all though. Just not too much of a fan of how it's now seemingly Survivor in a house and filmed like 6 months or so prior to airing. Will have to check it out now though to see who they're bringing back and how they'll go in the different format. Shame about Vesna seemingly missing out though.
Gold Coast would be a better place to live. Though tbh I thought Byron Bay or Mullumbimby would have suited her better.

Estelle is almost certainly in. She necrobumped a random discussion post that mentioned her like last month, after not being around for years.

I’d hazard a guess and say she popped around and searched for a few names (including herself) to see if there were any rumours about who is going on the season.

Estelle is almost certainly in. She necrobumped a random discussion post that mentioned her like last month, after not being around for years.

I’d hazard a guess and say she popped around and searched for a few names (including herself) to see if there were any rumours about who is going on the season.
If she hasn't got the vaccine she shouldn't be on imo.

Skye said it would be a dream but seemed oblivious to all stars being a thing. I mean, she was never a possibility in all the discussions, but I would kind of like to see her now that she is a mother and (presumably) more mature.

To be fair to Seven they've got a pretty decent line up. I wouldn't worry too much for those that have missed out - even if it's just mediocrely successful no doubt they'll repeat it with another batch of All Stars the following year.

To be fair to Seven they've got a pretty decent line up. I wouldn't worry too much for those that have missed out - even if it's just mediocrely successful no doubt they'll repeat it with another batch of All Stars the following year.
I get this feeling, too.

In regards to Vesna, I’m sure she’d make the cut in a second All Stars line-up.

At least we know now they're open to using the old school players. I am quite thankful, I hope this minimises the chances of there ever being a full blown all stars series of Channel 7 housemates.

I hope this minimises the chances of there ever being a full blown all stars series of Channel 7 housemates.
I know a lot of people here swore black and blue that Seven would only ever do an All Stars with their own contestants (if at all) but, despite copping a lot of flack for even suggesting the idea, I never believed it for a second.

I had a feeling this was coming for years.

Last edited:
…even if it's just mediocrely successful…
Speaking of, there is no way this is only going to be a mediocre success. As much as I (we) hate the format, I’m quietly confident Seven have just done themselves a huge favour by pushing forward with this idea. It’s going to do very well.

Speaking of, there is no way this is only going to be a mediocre success. As much as I (we) hate the format, I’m quietly confident Seven have just done themselves a huge favour by pushing forward with this idea. It’s going to do very well.
I concur. And with DWTS All Stars and Survivor Champions vs Contenders we may see the trend continue of these type of reality shows feature returning participants. The Bachelor franchise is also massive culprit of this, so I see no reason why this would not occur again should it rate as well as we expect/anticipate (kind of, lol). Although if it's done again whilst it does allow for those who did not make this current cast another chance such as Vesna, it probably will include channel 7 based housemates as over time the casting pool will decrease. People like Tilly, Kieran or Angela will most likely be people we see again. But I am fine to deal with that if it means seeing other old school housemates as well. So I do hope that this will be milked while it can.

I guarantee the way the show is edited, the multiple non-elimination episodes, and the blatant favouritism are going to be off-putting for a lot of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back