Skip to main content

Big Brother Merchandise and Memorabilia

I'd have to dig it out, but for a while I kept the number tag and info sheet from my open / callback audition for BB2014.

I have a bb T-shirt series 2 possibly? Not sure need to check wherever it is.
Never wanted item my sister bought it during her holiday to Queensland
Anyone want it?

I have a bb T-shirt series 2 possibly? Not sure need to check wherever it is.
Never wanted item my sister bought it during her holiday to Queensland
Anyone want it?
I’d be interested! What’s it look like?

Got the DVD and boardgame second hand.

Also a "BB 3D Cube" from 2007

243-0.jpg

I've got the CD single from 2001 in a box somewhere. No idea where it is though, since I losslessly ripped them off the disc years and years ago and really have no need for the disc anymore since it's been digitised.

Illegally put them up on SoundCloud too. 😂

I've got the CD single from 2001 in a box somewhere. No idea where it is though, since I losslessly ripped them off the disc years and years ago and really have no need for the disc anymore since it's been digitised.

Illegally put them up on SoundCloud too. 😂
Oh yeah - forgot about the 'single' - it's around here somewhere.

Do you guys mean the theme song single or this forgotten gem? lol

I never had the CD single but had the So Fresh CD which had it! Fmd Sarah-Marie even had her face on the cover lol. Track 13, CD 1.

Screenshot_20210802-185048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210802-185104_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
There was a "Big Brother Party Mix 07" which doesn't even include the BBAU Theme:

Even 14 years later I haven’t forgiven them for not including a full version of the ‘05-‘07 theme (imo, the best version) on that album. Such a missed opportunity! I really don’t know why I even purchased the ‘07 CD. It’s literally just a mixtape of all the biggest hits from 2007, none of which were even licensed or used on the show. Haha! They just slapped the BB brand on the cover and promoted it at the eviction shows to sell $$$. 😂

Oddly, the Sirens track doesn't appear to be on them at all.
:conf:
I believe the Sirens track ft. Sara-Marie wasn’t included on the ‘02 album because it technically wasn’t directly associated with the show (and the ‘01 album was released before the end of its season, so the song didn’t exist yet). “I’m So Excited”, as well as the Sara-Marie book and pyjama range, was more of a separate entity.

I picked up the season 1-4 diary room chair ceramic figurines.
My favourite piece of memorabilia though is my 2007 Diary Room chair. I’m not sure whether it was ever in the house, or if it’s one of the replicas that did the shopping centre tour that year. But it’s pretty cool nonetheless. Unfortunately as you can see it’s quite damaged, and as we speak it’s off getting reupholstered in different colours.
11D6C3D5-8418-42B6-9BA7-C49A35247EDD.jpeg6C859723-BE33-45BD-87C9-479776743207.jpeg

I have that uncut dvd and a official vhs of season 1 edited into 2 hours.

Live in the UK so had them imported in 2003ish

Back