Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I detest spoilers as I like to watch the show and get excited & annoyed at who I think should stay or leave... :)

What I do find funny though, is the 2 spoilers I have read (after the event) have been wrong. :p so perhaps next year if I see spoilers from @stat man & @Affable I can read them, remember their woeful track record this year and remain no better off, or no worse off for reading their dribble :biggrin:

So fake Marley won. I could tell by the inflections in his voice he put on a fake persona the whole time and suppressed his real personality. In real life he's probably a wild party animal. It's just a pity so many fell for it, including the other housemates.;)

Last edited:
So fake Marley won. I could tell by the inflections in his voice he put on a fake persona the whole time and suppressed his real personality. In real life he's probably a wild party animal. It's just a pity so many fell for it, including the other housemates.;)
The HM's would know him well enough, given that they spent 24 hours a day with him. With the exception of Ari, they all seem on great terms with him. It seems nice guys really do exist :)

I don't know. He always seemed very careful with what he said and spoke quite slowly. I think it is a persona he put on in the house, effectively hiding his real personality under the radar. It is a strategy he came in with and it worked. Is anyone really consistently chilled out like that in real life, unless they're smoking pot 24 hours a day?

Back