Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 25 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

Who should win Celebrity Apprentice?

• Ross

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Shaynna

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
I cannot believe my two favorites are in that stupid room. 😱 Danny is fucked now with the public vote.

Your logic is Australia will vote for a sneaky rich real estate snake that has played the dirtiest game possible? Interesting. Looking forward to eating my words.

Most comments that I saw on Facebook and other online communities were wanting Daniel to win prior to this episode. Unsure if anything has changed but I don’t think that move would lose him too much support.

Better to give the win to someone who is playing the game than someone who has not played any game.

Most comments that I saw on Facebook and other online communities were wanting Daniel to win prior to this episode. Unsure if anything has changed but I don’t think that move would lose him too much support.

Better to give the win to someone who is playing the game than someone who has not played any game.
Couldn’t agree less. You underestimate the public. Already rich Snakes do not deserve to win $250,000.

I think when Tilly and Ari are arguably two of the most popular housemates personality wise I think this move will lose him LOTS of followers. Myself included

I think when Tilly and Ari are arguably two of the most popular housemates personality wise I think this move will lose him LOTS of followers. Myself included

I agree about Tilly’s personality but Ari’s? All I see is a snarky snake who acts like a brat when evicted so I am glad that they fake evicted him.

And Daniel tried to save Tilly. So hardly his fault.

I agree about Tilly’s personality but Ari’s? All I see is a snarky snake who acts like a brat when evicted so I am glad that they fake evicted him.

And Daniel tried to save Tilly. So hardly his fault.
I’m not sure if you’re gay or not but Ari is absolutely someone I would love to hang around for entertainment. The facial expressions alone. Living in Sydney myself I know he is popular

Last edited:
Yep.

Just wait to see who I vote for though. My vote may change depending on if I find Marley attractive in a few weeks. 😂😂
I’m gunning for Marley to be honest. He’s played a really genuine game. You always need to be around 3rd on the alliance ladder to get far. Very smart without being too much. And that smile ❤️

I’m (pleasantly) surprised to see how much love Danny gets on social media. I’m under absolutely no illusion that it will translate to votes, but I appreciate the fact that people are enjoying the game play.
I said it about my eventual BB favourite HM Tim Dormer and I’m now saying I about Danny, I don’t know whether I would be friends with them in the house, I think maybe I would be irritated. But BOY do they make for some great viewing on a TV show.

I’m (pleasantly) surprised to see how much love Danny gets on social media. I’m under absolutely no illusion that it will translate to votes, but I appreciate the fact that people are enjoying the game play.
I said it about my eventual BB favourite HM Tim Dormer and I’m now saying I about Danny, I don’t know whether I would be friends with them in the house, I think maybe I would be irritated. But BOY do they make for some great viewing on a TV show.
I would totally want to be friends with Tim!

I don’t know if they still are, but Tim and Tahan were still friends out of the bb house. If she could be friends with him then I don’t doubt he was a good person. Same for Danny, Tilly does seem to adore him and so do others it seems so I don’t think he is a bad person at all. If anything Tim and Danny are charismatic and must give you genuine conversation. I’m just over the interference, that has nothing to do with the hms likeability

It is interesting. I appreciate his gameplay and directness but if I was on the show, I’d probably be evicted by now as I would probably not get along with him in the house and he’d probably turn everyone against me for not liking him. 😂

Daniel... Would irritate me as a housemate but is enjoyable viewing as an outsider.

Back