Skip to main content

AFL 2020

tenor.gif

YES!!! Rugby League and Rugby Union are very different lol!

Does Melbs have anything else on TV besides Dan Andrew’s press conferences and the AFL? ;)
Haha...I DO know there's a difference. Rucks in Union but not in League? But I'm not sure about anything really...

Haha...I DO know there's a difference. Rucks in Union but not in League? But I'm not sure about anything really...
Nup, no rucks haha.

I feel your pain though, as I have literally zero idea about AFL. I just know you gotta kick the ball between the big sticks, but if you miss and it goes either side, you get a nice little consolation prize of 1 point which seems so polite. Like a participation trophy! 😝😉

I will be in Melbourne in two weeks time and my mates wanna go to an AFL game, so if we go I shall report my verdict back to the group haha.

Nup, no rucks haha.

I feel your pain though, as I have literally zero idea about AFL. I just know you gotta kick the ball between the big sticks, but if you miss and it goes either side, you get a nice little consolation prize of 1 point which seems so polite. Like a participation trophy! 😝😉

I will be in Melbourne in two weeks time and my mates wanna go to an AFL game, so if we go I shall report my verdict back to the group haha.

Which game do you think you would go to? Ha ha.

Nup, no rucks haha.

No, no, no! They're just saying 'we can see what you were trying to do but you fucked it up!'

Nup, no rucks haha.

Enjoy.
As a spectacle, im led to believe that leagues is better to watch. More exciting.
But as a sport, i beleive union is the more complete and skilled rugby incantation for purists?
Help me out rj. I really dont know.

Enjoy.
As a spectacle, im led to believe that leagues is better to watch. More exciting.
But as a sport, i beleive union is the more complete and skilled rugby incantation for purists?
Help me out rj. I really dont know.
I couldn’t help you if I tried! I cannot wrap my head around the rules of Union! All I know is League is the working class people’s game and Union is for the posh, well-to-do people haha.

Back