Skip to main content

BB2021 Filming

Those sweeping drone shots up and over the cliff face of North Head are going to look a little different - or fake. :rolleyes:

12784642-16x9-xlarge.jpg
If anything, regardless of how annoying the footage became on the show, for the sake of preservation I'm glad they at least captured those aerial shots before this happened. That cliff face won't look the way it did again for many, many years.

First contestant revealed..? DJ FlexMami

View attachment 56156
"Celebrity"???

tumblr_max25q92ym1r0x38to1_500.gif

Also, I am far from impressed about the crowd. The team literally have no idea what they're doing.

This is NOT what we meant, Seven!!!! :facepalm:

seven upfront a starting now with a slideshow of shows. It looks like the entrance hallway is the same. This would be newly filmed as it has the presenters hitting golf balls for Holey Moley

Attachments

• 9F3D0299-B376-4B88-B035-C2C587B0FAAF.jpeg
    9F3D0299-B376-4B88-B035-C2C587B0FAAF.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 31
The BB Upfronts for Channel 7 looks pretty good. Here's a quick shot of the BB Diary Room.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 12.18.32 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 12.18.32 pm.png
    929.4 KB · Views: 32
Looks to me like they’re doubling down on the most hated elements of the 2020 series... I get the impression this series will continue the handpicked storylines, even more ridiculous side challenges, and endless twists. The game/strategy are still just a byproduct of the show being pre-recorded rather than a focus.

Reading online there are whispers that instead of BB “Holey Moley Australia” will be the show starting 7’s 2021 line-up.

Late March or April start for BB then? Fits in line with the 20th anniversary of Big Brother Australia but its pre-recorded so doubt anything special would happen. (Or if it was acknowledged somewhere in the show it would be something pre-recorded months before. Boo!)

Reading online there are whispers that instead of BB “Holey Moley Australia” will be the show starting 7’s 2021 line-up.

Late March or April start for BB then? Fits in line with the 20th anniversary of Big Brother Australia but its pre-recorded so doubt anything special would happen. (Or if it was acknowledged somewhere in the show it would be something pre-recorded months before. Boo!)

Yeah.

7.30 slot has the following shows in H1: Holey Moley, Ultimate Tag, Big Brother, The Voice.

Believe it will be in that order as well. So think you'd be looking at Late April/Early May start as Holey Moley and Ultimate Tag will be broadcasted first.

Yeah.

7.30 slot has the following shows in H1: Holey Moley, Ultimate Tag, Big Brother, The Voice.

Believe it will be in that order as well. So think you'd be looking at Late April/Early May start as Holey Moley and Ultimate Tag will be broadcasted first.
I think this is probably right.
7 have also confirmed they are bringing back Australian Idol in February 2022, so they probably can't give BB the early Q1 slot in 2021, only to move it again in 2022. That would mean 3 different starting months in 3 consecutive years.

Back