Skip to main content

BB2021 Filming

If there is anything I can beg and plead for as a primary change this year, is to film every thing, film every bitty bit of everything and have somebody filing away respective clips into categories for use in the editing process.

Show us unedited footage of real conversations, give us much more extras and stop chopping up the edit so much. At least I might be able to tolerate that. Most of the fault this year was in post production rather than production.

If there is anything I can beg and plead for as a primary change this year, is to film every thing, film every bitty bit of everything and have somebody filing away respective clips into categories for use in the editing process.

Show us unedited footage of real conversations, give us much more extras and stop chopping up the edit so much. At least I might be able to tolerate that. Most of the fault this year was in post production rather than production.
100% agree!!

@timmydownawell Or allocate a 30-60 minute block per day for a "recorded live" 7plus exclusive companion series. Think I'm a Celebrity's Fallout Zone but without the commentary. I'd actually create an account to watch it. Each episode should be the same length (give or take a few minutes), perhaps even covering a consistent time of day. It should have the least editing possible, just the bare minimum required to meet a certain classification (e.g. bleeping F-bombs). This at least would be something and the whole idea is to limit how many crew hours are spent on producing it so that this can't be used as an excuse by the network to not do it at all.

I can't see them doing that as it would mean losing the narrative they want to show to the audience.

What I would like to see though is no athletes in the cast, none at all. Make them all terrible at challenges, or at least medicore. Because we all know athletes, or at least those with athletic ability are going to cruise to the end.

What I would like to see though is no athletes in the cast, none at all. Make them all terrible at challenges, or at least medicore. Because we all know athletes, or at least those with athletic ability are going to cruise to the end.
Agree reep. But never gonna happen in oz. Our 'celebrity pool", is shallow. Which I like. And is gratifying.
But conversely, it means sportos are eternally always gonna figure heavily.
Always.

Agree reep. But never gonna happen in oz. Our 'celebrity pool", is shallow. Which I like. And is gratifying.
But conversely, it means sportos are eternally always gonna figure heavily.
Always.

Well if there must be athletes at least vary the challenges for a bit. Make some mental.

Well if there must be athletes at least vary the challenges for a bit. Make some mental.
Again. Agree reep. But if we accept that a lot of our celebs are to be sportos, i think we might struggle to see any mental cognitive challenges.
Unless we ask warnie has he sent more inappropriate texts in his life or smoked more cigarettes.

PSA: from what I have heard housemates were in lock down as of Wednesday, and filming begins this weekend.
See if I was a HM I'd be really annoyed to miss the NZ election tomorrow and possibly also the US one.

I know y'all hate them but anyway

TV Blackbox has learned the cast and crew of the 2021 season of Big Brother, which is currently filming at The Barracks on Sydney’s north, have been evacuated due to a shrub fire.

Sources tell TV Blackbox backburning broke containment lines at approx 2pm Sydney time today, but the house is not on fire.

The first night of filming took place last night, so only a handful of housemates were in the house. Other housemates are due to enter over the coming days.

With all cast and crew forced outside the production area, onlookers have been able to see the entire cast for the first time. The cast has not been made public yet.

Back