Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they just forgot to send me one.. any other skypers out there with rejections?
Hahaha doubtful, anyone completely out of the running would of got it... i reckon this year especially they shortlist would be slightly bigger, incase of any last minute drop outs due to covid etc... I reckon anyone without an email is still a shot! Unless the email has gone to junk mail haha... maybe check there first, dont wanna get anyones hopes up haha

Last edited:
That's interesting - I haven't heard a thing since applying and also haven't been rejected.
I'm the exact same! I applied with an unlisted video on YT and I've checked the views and they haven't changed since I uploaded it??? so weird! I'm from vic so at first I was thinking maybe they were avoiding us bc covid but now I've checked the thread and some VIC ppl have been contacted! legit haven't heard a peep!

Last edited:
To be fair, if someone had got that far and was on here, they'd wouldn't wanna be risking saying anything as it could jeopardise their possible place in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back