Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

tumblr_ojilm9DUzV1qds5ako1_250.gifv

Does anyone else have lots of friends and some family overseas and getting really jealous of their social media?

As they are seemingly living life as normal, going on over seas holidays etc.

Does anyone else have lots of friends and some family overseas and getting really jealous of their social media?

As they are seemingly living life as normal, going on over seas holidays etc.

I have seen photos of people's European summer holidays but I don't think I'd feel comfortable holidaying at this time even if I was living in Europe. When I'm on holiday I like to relax and still having the virus on my consciousness would not feel right.

I unashamedly love housewives gifs.
The gifs are the gifts that keep on giving during these dark times.
I really don‘t love them. Or any GIFs really. I obviously missed the GIF appreciation gene. They seem very weird to me. And I generally have no clue what they are trying to convey.

Can you do an online shop with Woolies or Coles?
I'd go wherever you feel more comfortable at a time when it's a lot quieter. I have a couple of older clients who are nervous of going out still, and they go to the shops as soon as they open as there's not so many people around.
I tend to go to our local Woolies at 8.30 am, it's pretty quiet then. Then I've always gone shopping early so I'm home before the crowds swarm in. I'm not a fan of wasting time in queues.
My now elderly dad also goes really early and says it is really quiet then.

Back