Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Yeah I saw that but apparently Andrews denied it? So I didn't want to post it.

It's just an interesting angle at how some of the hiring could have happened for these low skilled people. It's funny how, "social inclusion" and the highing of immigrants, students or whatever is painted as a social good but it's just people cheating out to screw everyone over.

I didn't see Dan deny it. It's just interesting that bits and pieces coming out. I reckon the headline is a bit of a dog whistle though.

dan.jpg

It's just an interesting angle at how some of the hiring could have happened for these low skilled people. It's funny how, "social inclusion" and the highing of immigrants, students or whatever is painted as a social good but it's just people cheating out to screw everyone over.

I didn't see Dan deny it. It's just interesting that bits and pieces coming out. I reckon the headline is a bit of a dog whistle though.

View attachment 56019

His face is a bit wider than that.

Isee's post logic:

Finds a post that agrees with her far left views and then posts it to the forum with no factual basis to it.
lol its an opinion piece written by a guy who say in his article he is far from saying that Andrews is blameless in his handling of the crisis – of which I have been deeply critical. Joe hildebrand writes for the Daily Telegraph a newspaper that leans right. But yes you go with whatever story suits your narrative as the picked upon forum right winger that nobody agrees with.

lol its an opinion piece written by a guy who say in his article he is far from saying that Andrews is blameless in his handling of the crisis – of which I have been deeply critical. Joe hildebrand writes for the Daily Telegraph a newspaper that leans right. But yes you go with whatever story suits your narrative as the picked upon forum right winger that nobody agrees with.

Exactly that.... OPINION PIECE. I deal in fact, not fiction unlike yourself who delves into opinion with no factual basis.

I know you live in your far left fantasy where you support far left governments no matter any wrong that they do. I however believe in holding governments and leaders accountable.

Your true colours are showing Isee. You are as biased as anyone on here...

Exactly that.... OPINION PIECE. I deal in fact, not fiction unlike yourself who delves into opinion with no factual basis.

I know you live in your far left fantasy where you support far left governments no matter any wrong that they do. I however believe in holding governments and leaders accountable.

Your true colours are showing Isee. As biased as anyone on here...
Peta credlin pieces are opinion pieces too. They are not pure facts.

Peta credlin pieces are opinion pieces too. They are not pure facts.

The Youtube videos that I have posted in this thread are based on facts. Not making outlandish claims like 'Daniel Andrews resigning would make Victoria's virus crisis worse'. If you cannot see the difference between the two then I feel really sorry for you.

I mean you can continue with your classification of right wing mantra on me Isee but I have not supported Trump or any other right wing leader so your opinion couldn't be more wrong.

You however are left wing biased and support left wing governments around the world and never hold them accountable. So the question should be asked about who really is the biased one here?

The Youtube videos that I have posted in this thread are based on facts. Not making outlandish claims like 'Daniel Andrews resigning would make Victoria's virus crisis worse'. If you cannot see the difference between the two then I feel really sorry for you.

They've just been sky news propaganda.

I mean you can continue with your classification of right wing mantra on me Isee but I have not supported Trump or any other right wing leader so your opinion couldn't be more wrong.

You however are left wing biased and support left wing governments around the world and never hold them accountable. So the question should be asked about who really is the biased one here/

We all have our biases imo

Sky news call Peta Credlins sections editorials which is a synonym for opinion piece. It is her opinion. And yes I have made an assumption you are right wing based on the derogotorory terms you throw at people that have a more social democrat political view. You can deny it or be ashamed of what yours are if you want to, but I am happy to own what my political leanings are. Someone who has spent as much time and energy talking up Trump as you have probably does actually agree with some of the things he says and does and you are too ashamed to admit that on here so you say it was a way to get Reepbot to like him again. You are someone who wanted the wall built. You couldn't even be bothered voting yes on something that should not have been something we needed to be voting on in the first place. I may be left wing but at least I give a shit about the people in the world around me and I am not at all ashamed of that.

Back