Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...instead of taking on board Channel 9’s mistakes and making a better version of our beloved show it seems to me that they’ve either deliberately or undeliberately tried to fuck it up even more... didn’t they even watch a single episode of Channel 10’s Big Brother?...

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Mr Sticky. Channel 9 obviously had faults that even Helen Keller could notice with their iteration of Big Brother. I had hoped that Channel 7 were going to look at what 9 did wrong and hopefully use that as motivation to do better. And to me at least of my opinion, it just looks like they just dug the whole deeper than channel 9 did. It blatantly looked liked they didnt take any of the channel 9 criticism into consideration and just flat out ignored it.

they were,some of the people eliminated like Jess for example could really have done with a hug

When they there booted, they went back the same apartments to collect their stuff.

Hugs & kisses would have happened.

Even KFC placement was horrific. As someone who occasionally eats KFC, seeing those gigantic boxes of popcorn chicken, burgers, fries looked like too much and it looked generally unattractive in the long shots. Should have used some decent closeups of them enjoying the fried chicken or something. Instead, it turned me off getting KFC.

Think all contestants had their reputations harmed by agreeing to participate in this production abortion.

29B39A05-99AB-4A14-8AB9-CE568A3C01F4.jpeg

I’m still very interested to know these percentages (and wishfully hoping they’ll somehow still release them, but I’m doubtful). Also disappointed they didn’t reveal it live - if only to see the Alpha’s reactions!

Honestly though, even if we don’t get the tally I just want to know which finalist technically came second. Based on Mat’s comment, I predict it might’ve been Sophie.

Who can we ask to find out?!

Talking of revealing voting data back in the Ten era did they reveal the number of votes cast or just the percentage? I was looking for comparable data to the 700k votes cast this year but could only find percentages, but I'm sure they used to reveal at least how many voted in the final most years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back