Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the final individual tallies on "hundreds of hours of females gawping n gazing n playing with appearances in front of mirrors ", btw?

Soph surely won that one, though I guess her time in the "white room" woulda slowed the clock down a tad, yes 😉😁

regarDS

haha reminded me a little of When Cyrus won X Factor in 2015 and the messiness of that winner's announcement. Well Done Chad.

They split the entries up by one day, twice, with Ben's entrance following on a couple of others the day before. So a dribble of arrivals after opening night. So I call that a latecomer. But Chad, Sophie, Sarah and Garth came in on day 4 (and day 4 of a short season), so I'd call him an intruder.

Going by this logic Reggie was also an Intruder (latecomer) back in BB2003 (She entered on Day 3).

ITA Intruders would be further down the line once the initial Housemates (or any latecomers originally intended for the launch/first week) have settled. We had none of that this season, so by default the latecomers were seen as kindof quasi-Intruders. It's a little technicality on the term depending how you look at it.

Last edited:
Considering watching the season in one hit with everything inbetween like
. Episode
. Extended Vote
. Exit Interview
. Deleted Scenes (if there is one for the episode)
. Morning after Media interview

Rinse and repeat

Per K&JO:

And in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O this morning, Chad confirmed he was still forging ahead with the plan he and closest ally Sophie Budack had formulated in the house, to split the prize money if one of them won.

Exactly how much of the $230,000 winnings Sophie will receive is unclear - even, it seems, to Chad.

“The winner’s going to get a bit more, but it’ll be a fair amount between the both of us. It’s a bloody fair amount, I’ll tell you that,” he said.

“So you’re going to get $130,000, she’s going to get $100,000?” the hosts asked, keen for an exact figure.

“Around that... Or maybe $70,000,” he said.

“That’s a lot for a girl you don’t even know will stick around,” said Jackie O, referencing the pair’s in-house romance - a budding relationship Chad was coy to discuss this morning.

$70K is not a bad haul for Soph to be fair.
Well, Jackie O, the money is not intended as some sort of dowry... it's for the loyal support they gave each other. What century do you live in?

Going by this logic Reggie was also an Intruder (latecomer) back in BB2003 (She entered on Day 3).

ITA Intruders would be further down the line once the initial Housemates (or any latecomers originally intended for the launch/first week) have settled. We had none of that this season, so by default the latecomers were seen as kindof quasi-Intruders. It's a little technicality on the term depending how you look at it.

Mate, this is not Whirlpool. Don't demand logic from me! Wiki tells me Reggie won her 86 day season. I figure with the massively shortened showrun and the compressed timelines of the episodes.... I can't finish my own sentence, as I am too shattered. But whatevs you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back