Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Excited for tonight. Think the season actually ended OK - bringing back Sophie was so important and necessary. Last grand final of BB (2014) I was actually in Queensland in the live audience! This will be very interesting to see how they pull of a live show... for a pre-taped season.... on a different network ... during COVID!
(PS Really hope Sophie wins but #AnyoneButDan)

Well, I wish he was.

It's pretty funny they managed to screw every single aspect of the show, format, host, fill in the blanks, and now they have screwed up the voting!

I expect the voting will close once they get their desired response!

This is so bad. Still, I watch...
Confirmed - Mike has confirmed via his Instagram story that he is at the studios working with the housemates behind the scenes.

Yet to be seen if he will be doing any interviews on screen as well - possibly Family and Friends?

Confirmed - Mike has confirmed via his Instagram story that he is at the studios working with the housemates behind the scenes.

Yet to be seen if he will be doing any interviews on screen as well - possibly Family and Friends?
My guess is he is just filming some ‘backstage’ stuff to use on his Big Bro Show and won’t be on screen tonight.

This is Dan's to lose. He's got a whole group of people who supported the Alpha alliance and the bromance behind him, plus I've seen a heap of footy pages on FB tell people to go and vote for Dan so he wins.

...what really gives me an ache in my balls and grinds my gears is that just because Dickhead Dan USE to play footy once in his ‘career’ that some people expect others to vote for him because he once played that sport... big fucking deal!... he’s always been a complete plonker... is still a complete plonker and will always be a complete plonker until the day he dies!... just because he was a footy player surely doesn’t mean that he should be the winner of Big Brother BECAUSE HE ONCE PLAYED FOOTY!... (and very badly at it)... sheesh!... give me a break!... cheers.

Confirmed that Dan wants to be Fitzy 2.0

And Chad and Sophie have confirmed they plan to split the money if one of them wins.

...what really gives me an ache in my balls and grinds my gears is that just because Dickhead Dan USE to play footy once in his ‘career’ that some people expect others to vote for him because he once played that sport... big fucking deal!... he’s always been a complete plonker... is still a complete plonker and will always be a complete plonker until the day he dies!... just because he was a footy player surely doesn’t mean that he should be the winner of Big Brother BECAUSE HE ONCE PLAYED FOOTY!... (and very badly at it)... sheesh!... give me a break!... cheers.
I'm just saying what I've seen mate, nearly all the footy pages I follow or have seen are getting people to vote for him.

And Chad and Sophie have confirmed they plan to split the money if one of them wins.

If they split the prize, I hope Daniel wins then.

Of course because sav knows all of Daniel's intentions.

My guess is he is just filming some ‘backstage’ stuff to use on his Big Bro Show and won’t be on screen tonight.
Maybe, maybe not. It’s not hard to believe that Seven’s original plans for tonight’s finale may have changed a lot due to the reenforcement of lockdown restrictions. This was even subtly alluded to in the finalists’ interviews this morning.

We don’t know what to expect from tonight’s structure so there’s no point comparing it to Survivor, but I’ve heard rumours that a couple things were being considered that can no longer go ahead now because of covid, so Mike’s involvement shouldn’t be ruled out - especially if he’s already in the building.

I think it’s really nice that Chad and Sophie will split the prize money if one of them wins. I would be very happy with either.

Reactions: mia
I'm just saying what I've seen mate, nearly all the footy pages I follow or have seen are getting people to vote for him.

...I wasn’t having a go at you personally CockroachKeiran my friend (you don’t kill the messenger lol!)... sorry if I gave you that impression.. and by the way... I love your name... it cracks me up each time I see it lol!... are we okay?... still friends?... cheers.

I still think there is a good chance of Daniel winning. Don't underestimate all those boys-blokes-mates-footy-tradie-dickhead networks. They're the kind of good-blokes who would spend time signing up heaps of email fake accounts to vote. Sophie and Chad fans less motivated.

It's going to be tough building an entire career around flimsy "jokes" about his big nose and fear of birds. He needs some new material. As for C&S, if one of them wins, I predict a lawsuit from the other will be their only shot at getting their hands on some of that prize money. I'm such a cynic!

Just had a read of a similar article, I've often wondered back in the first few episodes when the Talia/Sarah/Hannah 'Mean Girls' thing was going on which was giving me flashbacks to Aleisha being under Emma's wing in the early days of 2007, without the full focus of the 'gameplay' aspect this year, Would Dan (& Mat) have been more easily perceived as just lovable larrikin types ala Fitzy or Josh (2012) rather than 'Game players', always on the lookout for how they can keep the clique in power?

Poor Daniel being bullied like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back