Skip to main content

BBAU Most Sexual Moment

Remember the girl in BB05 who had a big crush on Tim Brunero? I can't remember her name, but she was like a school kid, playing practical jokes on him, etc, which just seemed to piss him off. It culminated in them ending up in the rewards room together and her trying to entice him to take a bath with her by rolling around in there like a sea lion whilst he pretended not to notice. Awkward.

Yeah Rachael. Found this in the BBBA archive:

Day 27
9.05am – The housemates are having a pasta dinner after FNL, and discussing Tim and Rachael in the rewards room – they joke about what the two are up to. Meanwhile in the RR Rachael wants to light some candles around, and goes exploring to see whats in the room. She tells BB to turn off the lights so she can have a little romantic thing going. ... In the reward room Tim and Rachael are having a tango together, getting nice and close and giggling. Tim shows her how its done. Rach gives him a kiss, hug and says “you are so wonderful”.

10.47pm – Rachael is having a bath while Tim is trying to set up a movie. Rachael says there is massage oil so Tim can give her a massage later. ... Greg says he’s scared for Timmy in the rewards room so BB should keep an eye on him – he’s a pretty thin little boy. Meanwhile Rachael is completely nude in the RR bathtub while Tim drops rose petals all over her. She laughs and pulls an erotic pose.

She laughs and pulls an erotic pose.

giphy.gif

How can anyone forget Peter & Christina's 'Doona Dancing' from 2001? Back then they had the 'best dressed fan' competitions at the Eviction shows, IIRC coming as either Sara Marie in PJ's and Bunny ears or a 'Dancing Doona' were some of the more popular costumes haha.

How can anyone forget Peter & Christina's 'Doona Dancing' from 2001? Back then they had the 'best dressed fan' competitions at the Eviction shows, IIRC coming as either Sara Marie in PJ's and Bunny ears or a 'Dancing Doona' were some of the more popular costumes haha.

Those are the things that made this show iconic once upon a time. Doubt we will ever get anything like that from 7's version.

I also seem to recall Rory and Rhianna having regular bj/handie sessions in that big communal bed in 2008 and it being discussed, maybe it was that ‘Big Mouth’ show they had on that year (that was in an adult time slot of 9:30 IIRC).
I think I remember a scene of them having a conversation and Rhianna had to go to the bathroom to ‘wash her hands’ because of the sticky ness they’d been up to LOL.

I also seem to recall Rory and Rhianna having regular bj/handie sessions in that big communal bed in 2008 and it being discussed, maybe it was that ‘Big Mouth’ show they had on that year (that was in an adult time slot of 9:30 IIRC).
I think I remember a scene of them having a conversation and Rhianna had to go to the bathroom to ‘wash her hands’ because of the sticky ness they’d been up to LOL.

Yep, that happened.

I remember a clip from BB Sweden/Norway(?) with a hot HM having a wank in the shower. He was performing for the cameras and it was very hot. Total exhibitionist. Wish I still had it.

I remember a clip from BB Sweden/Norway(?) with a hot HM having a wank in the shower. He was performing for the cameras and it was very hot. Total exhibitionist. Wish I still had it.

Sadly I was not aware of this. However here’s a BBUS HM totally aware of the camera in the shower while enjoying “something”.

I remember Aleisha and her best friend masturbating in the sauna
You definitely have this name wrong. I think you are referring to an incident from the 2005 season, not 2007, but I can't recall who the HMs were.

You definitely have this name wrong. I think you are referring to an incident from the 2005 season, not 2007, but I can't recall who the HMs were.
The 2 girls in the sauna, whith their towels on their backs? Sitting at the other end from the door? I remember that so well because I thought it was shocking, and that they didn't think of how it looked for people watching, family ect.

You are right it was Kate and Christie

Last edited:
The 2 girls in the sauna, whith their towels on their backs? Sitting at the other end from the door? I remember that so well because I thought it was shocking, and that they didn't think of how it looked for people watching, family ect.

Shocking... In that I can’t believe we’re talking about innies and not outies.

Back