Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 17 Discussion (14 July)

Are you happy that Kieran has just been saved to the white room?

• Yes, He is awesome.

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • No, He was evicted.

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Hmm, I'm rather unsure.

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel - Harry Potter (worst character in existence)
Matt - Ron Weasley (sidekick to the worst character in existence)
Chad - Neville Longbottom (hoping he'll chop off the head of the snake šŸ)
Sophie - Luna Lovegood (a loveable airhead who Neville is hot for)
Kieran - Severus Snape (nuff said)
Sarah - Dobby (nuff said)
No Kieran is the troll in the bathrooms. The one that got a wand shoved up its nose.

The snot bubble resemblance is uncanny

So I wonder how it plays out tomorrow? Sarah gets voted out and just as the other three think they've made it to the end, Sophie walks back in?

Sarah was still in the house when Kieran/Sophie where on the screen? I reckon there isn't an eviction tomorrow night (expect Kieran leaving house after white room) Then they turn 5 into 4 Monday then 4 into 3 Tuesday for the finale to be Wednesday?

Soft soph californian fine fish taco prepared fresh and tangy. Good.
Chads campbelltown todger smeared in foul stench grease and dirty urban pollution. Bad.
But we each go our own way mads.
I hope we are both happy.

Touching

giphy.gif

See you on Chaturbate x

It's not like an international model needs the money anyway...

in the Covid phonecall Chad had with his brother, the brother told him all his modelling jobs have been cancelled and he wonā€™t be going to LA (I think it was) any time soon, and that Chad might have to go back to construction work. So I guess for a guy thatā€™s just found out that heā€™s lost his ā€˜jobā€™ that money would come in handy. But Iā€™m still backing Soph to win, Chad second.

So do we reckon the ā€œlive finaleā€ wonā€™t actually be live? Thereā€™s no hype or anything around it whatsoever?

Anyone that doesnā€™t think Dan will win because of his ā€˜lack of integrityā€™ forgets that he already had a large social media following that I assume have better things to do than comment on the facebook and Instagram posts about how theyā€™re feeling about him. Just because you donā€™t see that many people supporting him on there doesnā€™t mean ā€˜no one will vote for himā€™ as Iā€™ve seen so many people saying. Realistically, he probably has the whole thing on lock.

why exactly is danā€™s ig following so big compared to everyone elseā€™s? is it afl fandom or is he buying followers somewhere

Sarah was still in the house when Kieran/Sophie where on the screen? I reckon there isn't an eviction tomorrow night (expect Kieran leaving house after white room) Then they turn 5 into 4 Monday then 4 into 3 Tuesday for the finale to be Wednesday?
Yeah I must have been focusing on my laptop when they showed that. Seems strange they would tell them about the WR tbh.

Anyone that doesnā€™t think Dan will win because of his ā€˜lack of integrityā€™ forgets that he already had a large social media following that I assume have better things to do than comment on the facebook and Instagram posts about how theyā€™re feeling about him. Just because you donā€™t see that many people supporting him on there doesnā€™t mean ā€˜no one will vote for himā€™ as Iā€™ve seen so many people saying. Realistically, he probably has the whole thing on lock.

Yep true there are whole swaths of Australia who like these kinds of misogynistic bully pigs and they're also the ones who will spend money on voting.

So do we reckon the ā€œlive finaleā€ wonā€™t actually be live? Thereā€™s no hype or anything around it whatsoever?
Considering most of Australia will likely be shutting down again over the next week, their plans for the Finale are probably changing as we speak.

Yeah I must have been focusing on my laptop when they showed that. Seems strange they would tell them about the WR tbh.

Yeah agreed, someone else pointed out that it seems to be directly after the eviction happened (due to them being in the same clothes) it is quite odd. I got no idea how it will happen now.

Live finale will 100% be cancelled.
Shit all but hitting the fan in Sydney with the rona.
Gladdy will say NO

It could still be done live, possibly via video chat to the finalistā€™s homes, like a lot of these live COVID-19 awareness charity programs that require that method these days.

I can see Sonya on one screen, while the other seperate screens show the housemates live in their homes, seated by a desk somewhere. They might possibly bring in some of the other evicted housemates to talk live with Sonya through video chat as a sort of ā€œreunionā€ interview.

Food is the music of love.
For some os us discerning folk its fine rock oysters with beluga caviar and russian blinis.
For others, its a three piece feed upsized.
Im never one to judge.

Chad.
u make me hole
u eatin' tonight.

It could still be done live, possibly via video chat to the finalists homes, like a lot of these COVID-19 programs that require that method.

I can see Sonya on one screen, while the other seperate screens show the housemates live in their homes, seated by a desk somewhere. They might possibly bring in some of the other evicted housemates to talk live with Sonya as a sort of ā€œreunionā€ interview.
Theyā€™re currently accomodating Daniel and his girlfriend in Sydney, apparently.

I donā€™t see how they will do the Finale with the finalists over Zoom. Definitely the previously evicted HMs will be, but the three finalists will almost certainly be in person. It would just be a lacklustre anticlimax. But I agree theyā€™ll likely pre-record and film multiple endings now, not have it ā€œliveā€.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back