Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they not split up Chad and Sophie? They only have power as a couple so why not break them up?
This season has to be rigged, nothing that happens on this show makes any sense and somehow the nonsense is extremely predictable.

If you were in there, it would be impossible to conceive the situation. Theyd swear it was a prank. And then the ongrowing uneasiness as they slowly reason it may not be. And with the lack of info about it,(even us on the outside confusion still reigns) would be a truly eerie thing

If you were in there, it would be impossible to conceive the situation. Theyd swear it was a prank. And then the ongrowing uneasiness as they slowly reason it may not be. And with the lack of info about it,(even us on the outside confusion still reigns) would be a truly eerie thing
It would be so eerie and so scary, like you wouldn't know what to think.

You sought of would be happy to be Hannah and get out just in time.

These people are so stupid. Casey just affirmed everything Ange's said about her. Sophie and Chad need to be separated. Kieren had a serious shot at cementing himself in Top 5. I don't even understand what game Sarah is playing.

I do have a lot of respect for Marissa - she's playing a smart game with integrity - but the idiots around her will be her downfall.

I vote Miss Rona to win BB 2020.

I'm actually not sure how little info they're really getting though..
I mean, Dan had a fucking zoom call today.

Was it just me or did we not get a Day count in tonight's episode?

I bet once COVID hits the days are either "forgotten" or faked.

GgcvGZj.jpg

Wait I thought I must have misheard when Frau Sonia said one and five. Were there not ten housemates and eight possible votes? 😕

Wait I thought I must have misheard when Frau Sonia said one and five. Were there not ten housemates and eight possible votes? 😕

Dan and Xavier won the challenge - no vote.

Only 2 housemates up for noms, so Hannah's and Sophie's vote cancelled out

I'm actually not sure how little info they're really getting though..
I mean, Dan had a fucking zoom call today.
But i mean, even we on the outside with full info up to date is still not making the fluid situation clear.
Imagine them, with limited info trying to make sense of it.

Like a horror movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back