Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear God Buck and Chumley, did you really have to resurrect this zombie?!

tenor.gif

I am actually concerned that the rumors about a boring cast will materialize if & when Angela, and yes, Kieran, and Marissa are removed by the “cool group”. Probably Garth next.
The rest, other than possibly Daniel, have shown a game plan moving forward. It will be goat heaven for Daniel... I pray that my concerns are unnecessary!

Turns out the muscular, imposing frame of Dan was no match for the dainty, fragile looking 'Queen of Tea' Angela. Nor were the ardent practitioners of daily morning workouts, the 'fit' girls.
Dan lamenting he had to vote out Angela because she was so dangerous in endurance tasks made him look like a pussy.
Zoe, the protagonist of Teagate was unable to cement her imaginary role as new queen bee. Her stubborn insistance to get green tea instead of the the tea Angela requires as oxygen didn't make her any new friends. Her silly excuse that there was only enough money for one kind of tea, the tea SHE decided was right for the community, didn't sit well either. She has to come off her high horse and realise that not all HMs are children.
Dan's and Zoe's reactions when they find out that their nemesis Angela is still here will be fun to watch.

According to an interview...

Angela targets Ian most from the Bunker. She is also apparently allowed to invite another HM to join her. She chose Garth.
That info is not a spoiler.....Angela told us who she intends to target......1st, and who would be too obvious
Bb told us further bunker details
Everything in your spoiler was part of the last episode

That info is not a spoiler.....Angela told us who she intends to target......1st, and who would be too obvious
Bb told us further bunker details
Everything in your spoiler was part of the last episode
The latter info absolutely wasn’t? It’s never been mentioned elsewhere that there might be two people in the Bunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back