Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: House

The bathroom does look bad but I like how it gives off Orwellian vibes. To me the bedroom gives off it aswell.

Last edited:
That bathroom ceiling join is actually the join between the two warehouses, which is why it looks like there's sunlight leaking through.

Seems to be two bathrooms though? One with the ugly toilet stalls and vanities, and another one with showers?

Taking a screen grab of the run through the house, there is two other doors in the corridor that we haven’t been taken into. One appears to be the “eviction room” (likely the one circled green). The BB insta page has mentioned the image below as being the “eviction room” and this location makes sense given its right near the front entrance and faces the front of the house.

The hallway I’ve circled yellow probably goes into the back section of the house - perhaps to “the basement” / games area.
A87F51E2-186C-4B6C-AEC3-2BA83BB341C9.jpeg

078ECD5D-F604-4C04-BF41-6C64DF873E48.jpeg

Okay so after looking at drone shots and today's house walkthrough teaser I have a really rough house floorplan that we know of so far.

FLOORPLAN.jpg

We still don't know where the Eviction lounge and Bedroom is but I'm assuming they will be where the two doors are in the hallway lead too. Also assuming the bottom right shed is the Basement seeing as they constructed a hallway between the two sheds there. But can't seem to find a door from the pictures that connects the living room and the basement.

I'll update it when we know more but this gives us an idea of the house plan.

^^ Makes sense the bathroom is between the two buildings so they could put in all the plumbing for the toilets etc without ripping up any floor/concrete. Although having said that they could have made more of an effort to make them look less makeshift, even if they were. It's like the builders "designed" them.

not them locking Angela up in that literal crack den...is this how we treat members of the royal family now? 🥵🥴

^^ Makes sense the bathroom is between the two buildings so they could put in all the plumbing for the toilets etc without ripping up any floor/concrete.
Although wouldn't it have a proper season if that were the case? If Bertendo is close I'd say the bedroom is certainly top right and the door on the same side as the corridor may just lead through to the games arena (I refuse to call it the Basement).

How many beds in that bedroom too - I think there may be another one, which I think may actually be "The Basement".

I like the cameras being openly around, it gives off very orwellian vibes.
I am wondering if the mirrors are largely there for design rather than filming considering Endemol now stipulate the use of remote cameras rather than camera runs in their production manual for the show.

I am wondering if the mirrors are largely there for design rather than filming considering Endemol now stipulate the use of remote cameras rather than camera runs in their production manual for the show.
I’ve noticed that most of the two way mirrors are boxed in and angled. So below them there is an image that is lit from the top that reflects on them to give them the “pattern/image” to make them blend in. It’s smart but then some of them don’t look right.
Example
3A5189E5-B4A8-4E5F-A7E8-BD5A00C18028.jpeg:
E787CFA5-9B7E-47BE-B335-5544FF0A326D.jpeg

Last edited:
The games room/challenge arena/basement is in the Artillery Gym. It's 600 metres north from the "house" shed. I'm guessing they walked up and back every day.

Capture.JPG

artillery gym 2.jpgartillery gym.jpg

Attachments

• artillery gym windows.jpg
    artillery gym windows.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 11
Okay so after looking at drone shots and today's house walkthrough teaser I have a really rough house floorplan that we know of so far.

View attachment 55398
The bedroom is behind the kitchen, you can see housemates running out when big brother starting putting his load in the backyard that one morning.

Exit lounge must also be in the same hallway as the entrance because of the available space left in building one?? There’s also no front door on the entrance that closes which leads me to believe that there’s some form of airlock in that entry hallway

View attachment 55398

We still don't know where the Eviction lounge and Bedroom is but I'm assuming they will be where the two doors are in the hallway lead too. Also assuming the bottom right shed is the Basement seeing as they constructed a hallway between the two sheds there. But can't seem to find a door from the pictures that connects the living room and the basement.

I'll update it when we know more but this gives us an idea of the house plan.

I think you've underestimated how enormous those sheds are. There is no way that hallway in your plan is nearly 30 metres long. I'm betting the whole house is in the one shed, the Hangar.

30metres.jpg

hangar.jpg

I reckon the second lounge area will be a privilege, maybe the HOH gets to take two people into there and privately discuss nominations. The room seems very isolated being in the hallway.

I think you've underestimated how enormous those sheds are. There is no way that the hallway in your plan is nearly 30 meters long. I'm betting the whole house is in the one shed, the Hangar.

Yeah didn't realise they are that large. It definitely does cross over the two sheds. You can see with this video that the hallway is to the right of the garden. The steps leading to the hallway is where the temporary structure between the sheds that the bathroom is in starts. Knowing that the basement is nowhere near the house, I'm assuming the third shed is production and they built that crossing between the bottom shed to have indoor access to the house?

Yeah didn't realise they are that large. It definitely does cross over the two sheds. You can see with this video that the hallway is to the right of the garden. The steps leading to the hallway is where the temporary structure between the sheds that the bathroom is in starts. Knowing that the basement is nowhere near the house, I'm assuming the third shed is production and they built that crossing between the bottom shed to have indoor access to the house?

Yeah, I agree that it definitely crosses over into the back shed with the bathroom being the space in between the sheds.

Does look like the bedroom is also behind the kitchen, and maybe the "eviction room" as well. The top right shed must be used for games (maybe "the basement").

Great job piecing it all together!

30metres.jpg
"XXX, you have been evicted. Get to tha chopper!"

Back