Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who will be voted out ...tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have watched all of the Jury Villa's

IMO: The only genuine one there is Tarzan, also saw a interview with him & he seems such a lovely person.

He's not bitter about being voted out. He isn't chest beating (no pun intended) saying how great he was.

He knows it was a game.

I think this is all hypothetical though, and what I think will really happen is Magic Dave will win the final immunity and take Sharn.
Well of course Dave is most likely to win the final immunity.

I'd love an unexpected result though, just for the lulz. It would make this season 10 times more entertaining if Dave didn't win.

IMO: The only genuine one there is Tarzan, also saw a interview with him & he seems such a lovely person.

He's not bitter about being voted out. He isn't chest beating (no pun intended) saying how great he was.

He knows it was a game.
If I could find a non-geoblocked source I'd like to watch these. Only the first two showed up on D. Motion.

Tarzan's reaction to being voted out sounds exactly as I envisaged it.

Well of course Dave is most likely to win the final immunity.

I'd love an unexpected result though, just for the lulz. It would make this season 10 times more entertaining if Dave didn't win.

When If Dave does win, it just shows what a bad job the editors have done this season.
They should have kept his edit low-key so that his win would come as a surprise, rather than letting him narrate the whole thing as the Golden God. He has so clearly been the favourite and that has made for quite a boring season.
It would be like if Boston Rob or Sandra won All Stars again (and I don't know that they don't, but I would hope not).

I doubt that either Mo or Sharn gets a single vote if the inevitable happens and they sit beside Dave in final 2. How they cannot realize this just shows how delusional they are. If Mo REALLY was doing this for her family as was shoved down our throats time and time again she and Sharn should have blindsided Dave when they had the chance previous tribal council.

I dont think the jury will buy whatever pitch either of them tries to make because its going to be really weak. Brooke could have beaten Dave in a jury vote (im certain she had 5 votes) and probably would have beaten either of them as well in a final 2 as well so anyways...... My prediction... 9-0 Dave.

He knows it was a game.
He does, and he is a really likeable honourable man. But really he doesnt have much to brag about, he just hooked on to an alliance as a useful but not particularly effective piece and rode them as far as he could go. He never threatened to win an immunity challenge and just went along for the ride while others developed the strategy. He was a useful number and that was about it and I think he knows it. The one thing he did do that might have changed the game...convince Mo that Sharn had told him to vote for her before the decision not to draw rocks was made infortunately fell on deaf ears

Looking at the trailer for tomorrow's final show, it looks a reasonably fair immunity challenge (stand on some rocks as long as you can).
It's not unwinnable if Mo and Sharn have what it takes. They can have no complaints if they let David win it

He knows it was a game.

That’s because he wasn’t great. He literally made zero moves in both his seasons.

Back