Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

Do worry the house location makes even the slim possibility of a future series being live unlikely.

“Please come to” concerns me. Why are they being so nice? It should be “Xavier to the -“
Did the BB voice sound like Leon Murray from 2008-2014?

happy to share I checked what I wrote down at the time and it was actually "Xavier, into the-"

If they're amping it up like this already, maybe taping will be done and it'll air next month?

Bold move to go for ‘season one’ - ultimately saying ‘well it doesn’t matter what came before because this is what we’re doing now’. And the strange, almost Halloween font is quite jarring with the sleek futuristic style in the rest of the ad. It very much looks added on at a later date.

I used to love BBAU so much but I’m really worried about this...

The coronavirus crisis probably rules out all large live big brother related crowds anyway.
Yes get a rent a crowd and play Russian Roulette, 99 are not sick, 1 has coronavirus. Call it "Viral Sensation", they'll rate through the roof.

This is big brother. The world has shut down due to a virus. Toilet paper is the new trading comodity and everyone is in lockdown. You are trapped inside the big brother house until further notice.

Back