Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

She is in the Top 5 when combining the judges scores for the two shows.

Would not be surprised if this follows the latest US season with The Bachelorette winning the whole thing.

...that jetty to the lake near our house will give me a great run-up for my powered wheelchair to get me into the lake to drown myself if she does win this!... afterall... life as we know it will not be worth living for if she does... she’ll be on “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here!” next!... then “The Evie and Angie Show”... “Evie and Angie’s Backyard Blitz”... “Evie and Angie’s Gap Year”... no matter what it will be... they’ll always be there!... **SIGH!**... that jetty sure is looking good... cheers.

...that jetty to the lake near our house will give me a great run-up for my powered wheelchair to get me into the lake to drown myself if she does win this!... afterall... life as we know it will not be worth living for if she does... she’ll be on “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here!” next!... then “The Evie and Angie Show”... “Evie and Angie’s Backyard Blitz”... “Evie and Angie’s Gap Year”... no matter what it will be... they’ll always be there!... *️*️SIGH!*️*️... that jetty sure is looking good... cheers.

She’s already done “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!”. My guess is that she will be on Survivor next as she is slowly running out of reality shows.

She’s already done “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!”. My guess is that she will be on Survivor next as she is slowly running out of reality shows.

...oh!... my mistake then Affable my friend... I thought that it was just Evie that went in lol!... shows how much I cared that she was on that show lol!... cheers.

Back