Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 production / schedule / format talk

Shit graphics tho, channel 5 did them 6 years ago and better.

Anyone placing bets that Lego Masters and Masterchef will probably beat Big Brother in ratings?

let's take a moment to also appreciate the graphical masterpiece that was that somewhat underwhelming announcement
Visually this promo is awesome IMO.
It’s just a shame it was to announce Sonia....

Let’s hope this time she’s not a cardboard cutout and they let her be a bit loose and more fun.

Interestingly the article on TV Tonight suggests this was a last minute decision
“A Channel Seven spokesperson said: “Big Brother has spoken and Sonia Kruger will helm the new game. Channel Seven is very excited to have Sonia on board for a thrilling new era of Big Brother. Sonia’s Big Brother filming commitments mean she’s no longer able to host Mega Mini Golf. Seven will soon reveal the all-star cast who’ll be teeing off on the epic new competition series”

Visually this promo is awesome IMO.
It’s just a shame it was to announce Sonia....

Let’s hope this time she’s not a cardboard cutout and they let her be a bit loose and more fun.

Interestingly the article on TV Tonight suggests this was a last minute decision
“A Channel Seven spokesperson said: “Big Brother has spoken and Sonia Kruger will helm the new game. Channel Seven is very excited to have Sonia on board for a thrilling new era of Big Brother. Sonia’s Big Brother filming commitments mean she’s no longer able to host Mega Mini Golf. Seven will soon reveal the all-star cast who’ll be teeing off on the epic new competition series”
Must of been. I remember reading somewhere a spokesperson at 7 said Sonia wouldn't be hosting the revival

Awful news.

tumblr_nblvqf3fci1qzoxt9o1_500.gif

Well... I'll watch the series, but im just so deflated with the news.. The more i hear about "BB Revival" the more i feel deflated. Hopefully channel 7 considers taking it back to its roots next year if it lasts more than 1 year..

Back