Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

Would you support a left-wing ideologue hosting?

Wouldn't support anyone who's an ideologue. I don't care what their political persuasion is or whether or not they're vocal about it. You can be political without blindly preaching an ideology and being unwilling to engage in constructive debate. Those kinds of people shouldn't be given the platforms which allow them to keep doing it.

If it can’t be Gretel at this point I think they need to look for an unknown. A blank slate who can make their own mark on this new series. Someone coming in to the show that we don’t already have preconceived notions about. Someone who we wouldn't normally see in front of a camera...

If it can’t be Gretel at this point I think they need to look for an unknown. A blank slate who can make their own mark on this new series. Someone coming in to the show that we don’t already have preconceived notions about. Someone who we wouldn't normally see in front of a camera...

Could not agree more.

Nothing wrong with conservative voices, progressive voices, whatever. So long as it's sensible and reasoned. Sky is going down a similar path as Fox has in the states where they shut out a huge section of opinion.

This conversation is going round in circles over two threads though. And I know I'm guilty of continuing it because I can't stop myself from putting my two cents in lol. But I'm going to control myself from now on.

Melissa Doyle just had her current affairs show axed, I reckon she might be in the mix for BB

Back