Skip to main content

Channel 7 upfronts live chat

IDK why we're all hating on Rob McKnight so much lmao. He does get a lot of good scoops in general and he did confirm the whole BB is coming back on Channel Seven thing. Credit where credit is due.

IDK why we're all hating on Rob McKnight so much lmao. He does get a lot of good scoops in general and he did confirm the whole BB is coming back on Channel Seven thing. Credit where credit is due.

There's having a scoop graciously then there's having a scoop Rob McKnight style.

Also it's like, calm down Rob it's only TV.

There's having a scoop graciously then there's having a scoop Rob McKnight style.

Also it's like, calm down Rob it's only TV.
He's pretty smug about it all. I look forward to someone dissecting all their rumours when the show launches and noting all their tips which proved completely wrong. I mean, anyone can make 20 predictions and when two come true, say "I was right".

Last edited:
I do wonder if his "source" has trolled him on the details (not live, in august etc) to make him look like a dill.

So he went from being an EP to a blogger. What does that say about his career?
Loving that post.

TVBlackbox first posted their "EXCLUSIVE" on the rumours that Seven were looking at Big Brother on the 2nd October. TV Tonight reported it on the 25th September, quoting their source as journalist Colin Vickery who had tweeted about it.

Back