Skip to main content

2020 Rewards Room

AntiGretel2020

He is back. Are you?
Word on the street from feelers out there suggest major changes to the Rewards Roon and its 2020 counterpart, "The Three Strikes Room"
My inside source has mentioned the advent of social media being available at behest of Big Brother to reward/punish certain housemates each week. I feel it takes away from the spirit of the program to learn that the 2020 rewards room will include 10 mins of Telstra 5G access for that week's winners to "do as they wish"
Alternatively, i find it abhorrent to learn that the "3 strikes room" will feature a task called 'Fake News Detector". where the mischievous housemate/s will be shown 3 news items from the day's news cycle. Two will be true, one will be fake news. Pick the Fake News article, get an hour off your sentence. Fail to pick the fake news article, add an extra hour to your punishment.
Both rooms allow information and contact with outside world that was taboo back in 2000 when the initial by-laws were being agreed upon.
Have we became THAT much of a social media society that the producers must involve it in the house?

Word on the street from feelers out there suggest major changes to the Rewards Roon and its 2020 counterpart, "The Three Strikes Room"
My inside source has mentioned the advent of social media being available at behest of Big Brother to reward/punish certain housemates each week. I feel it takes away from the spirit of the program to learn that the 2020 rewards room will include 10 mins of Telstra 5G access for that week's winners to "do as they wish"
Alternatively, i find it abhorrent to learn that the "3 strikes room" will feature a task called 'Fake News Detector". where the mischievous housemate/s will be shown 3 news items from the day's news cycle. Two will be true, one will be fake news. Pick the Fake News article, get an hour off your sentence. Fail to pick the fake news article, add an extra hour to your punishment.
Both rooms allow information and contact with outside world that was taboo back in 2000 when the initial by-laws were being agreed upon.
Have we became THAT much of a social media society that the producers must involve it in the house?

I also heard that if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and yell “Gretel is a bitch” three times she’ll jump through the mirror and hit you with a rubber chicken. This useful information was given to me by an extremely reliable source.

We all know the male housemates will use that 10 minutes of 5G for pron. Also I must commend you on your commitment. Already starting your campaign for the Biggest Troll Speccy. 🏆 Time has not weathered you. xo

We all know the male housemates will use that 10 minutes of 5G for pron. Also I must commend you on your commitment. Already starting your campaign for the Biggest Troll Speccy. 🏆 Time has not weathered you. xo

Brilliance attracts Brilliance.
You humble me no end.
Be well, old friend
x
: ))))

Back