Skip to main content

BB Canada 7 - Discussion

So the Blood Veto enabled the winner to veto the vote rather than a nomination, changing which nominee would go home. It was only in play this week, which kind of took it from a potentially momentus twist to a rather forgetable one as it wasn't used.

Dane’s memory board in the base of his trunk 58689689-8CDE-4490-8F55-52548C1472BD.jpeg

Last edited:
The Blood Veto would only have ever been played if the vote was very close - otherwise if you were going against the house you’d end up with a huge target on your back next week
So as “the greatest power” it was alwaays going to be a fizzer

It's yet another season where the guys vote out the girls and the girls vote out the girls. The only two guys to go are the two that didn't fit the "alpha male" stereotype. The house seems to be far more concerned about Sam than Adam or Dane.

Worst result possible. Makes you almost wish the producers would fix the damn thing to make the series better.

Sam evicted
Mark won...is he all talk or will he try to backdoor Dane?

The whole mastermind edit the last three episodes has felt so generic.

Cory has felt extra from the start to me as she was a latecomer and they even told the HGs (normally Big Brother is at least sensible enough not to do this) that she was voted in by the public.

Pretty Boys has to be one of the worst alliances ever - Anthony and Dane certainly failwhen it comes to being true bros. Mark has chickened out but would love to see Adam blow the alliance up and put them two on the block.

Mark seems to be living up to the usual bad gameplay standard of this. Adam was on his side and a comp beast, a good combination (unless you think like Mark). If they are breaking up I'd prefer Dane to be targeted, his comic sections just aren't funny.

Pretty Boys has to be one of the worst alliances ever - Anthony and Dane certainly failwhen it comes to being true bros. Mark has chickened out but would love to see Adam blow the alliance up and put them two on the block.

It’s the prefect storm of horrific casting and stagnant gameplay... By now production should know better that series where power shifts and alliances are more segmented are far more interesting... Casting really seems to skew more towards dominance and hardline gameplay than it should...

So the archive twist has finally played out - conveniently you might say considering there was no hint of it unfolding in last weeks show. It worked out for the best though as it gave Adam and Dane the chance to stand up to Anthony and get his bit on the side out - just a shame Adam wasn't bold enough to take the direct shot at Anthony.

Marsha is back this week too for a bit of much needed fun, and despite this season being a dud in terms of gameplay it's actually the highest rated of the last few seasons, so I'd be surprised if it didn't return.

Adam won the HoH comp, which was something completely original too, but I suspect at worst he'll put up Mark to continue their "storyline" (and as they generally seem to hate each other). Would love to see Anthony backdoored, but doubt it'll happen.

I really want to see Mark and then Anthony gone ... Mark and his storyline bullshit and Anthony and his supreme arrogance and endless string of whatever whatevers ...

Don't we all, but I fear a Mark and Anthony final two. They both think they're legends, but don't think there is a single BB fan who likes them or respects their game.

Kyra has somehow won the final 5 HoH and though still unconfirmed it looks like she's been convinced to nominated Adam and Dane when really it needs to be Mark or Anthony for one of them to go. I guess they'd argue she's no chance of beating Adam and Dane in the final competitions or in a final two, but could beat Mark or Anthony. Actually one of them making it to final two and being beaten by Kyra would be kind of satisfying.

Adam and Dane were up ... Adam won POV and took himself down ... Mark went up ... and after an Oscar winning performance by Dane, a bit of switcheroo talking by Anthony ... we have Kyra currently wanting to keep Dane to help her and Anthony get Adam out ... so looks like Mark is going home <please please let this be so>

Back