Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Why do Millennial guys shave or wax and manscape until there's no trace of hair anywhere other than head or eyebrows? The girls are probably hairier than they are. What is wrong with a bit of hair on the legs and chest?

Why do Millennial guys shave or wax and manscape until there's no trace of hair anywhere other than head or eyebrows? The girls are probably hairier than they are. What is wrong with a bit of hair on the legs and chest?
I hate that hairless chest etc. The hairless generation is weird!
I like hair in the right place's - not ape like though šŸ˜…

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but I do like Davey. He's quite amusing.
Might not be relationship material but good friend.

This is on tonight, 7.30pm
Then moves to 8.40pm each night after MC
Final week I think???

Ooh yes, Ivan did show an ugly side. I was feeling a bit sorry for him at the beginning.

No he's not, he's going hunting.. on his paddle board...with a paddle that has Nathan's name on it lol

I am SO SO SO glad that Florence called Ivan's behaviour for what it is - he is atrociously emotionally abusive and I am at a bit of a loss as to why the Producers didn't intervene more. It's uncomfortable to watch a woman withdrawing into her shell the way Ivan made Tenille do, it IS NOT good television.

What a moron Richie is. This will probably lead to Ivan being saved.
I really hope it doesn't save Ivan.
I have to say Alex N talking to Cass seemed really genuine and caring. It was such a kind thing to do. I do like Cass, she's got a huge heart, but I feel for her getting hurt again and again. She deserves better (and to maybe stop giving her heart so freely, just a little, not enough to change who she is).

Back