Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Bizarre ending, I expected everyone to hug it out in the end, finished kinda quickly. Sad the season is over... till’ next year then!

Because they had to do other endings.

They had to sweep up all the confetti etc, for the next taping. hehe

Yes, ending the show 30 seconds after the winner is announced is a total anti-climax.

Yet they waste an hour earlier showing family visits, half an hour before their family gets them back for good.

Plus a 15 minute (or so it seems) highlight reel of all the times Julia Morris wasn't funny (including the notorious leg-spreading dance).

Yes, ending the show 30 seconds after the winner is announced is a total anti-climax.

Yet they waste an hour earlier showing family visits, half an hour before their family gets them back for good.

Plus a 15 minute (or so it seems) highlight reel of all the times Julia Morris wasn't funny (including the notorious leg-spreading dance).
Exactly!!

While it appeared that everyone was friends while they were in the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! jungle, it seems that it’s a bit of a different story now that they’re all home and in their normal lives.

Justin joined Kyle and Jackie O this morning following his time in on the reality TV series when he revealed his secret feud with a number of cast mates.

It all came about when Jackie mentioned that other contestants had accused Justin of blocking them on social media and leaving the group chat that they all have.

“We’ve spoken to a few of the guys since, Luke Jacobz, Sam Dastyari, Richard Reid and they said that you’ve been blocking the contestants on Instagram and you’ve left the group chat,” said Jackie. “What’s going on there?”

“I just kind of feel like, you know, I’ve spent my time in the jungle with them and I think some of them aren’t really who they are,” Justin explained.

“I think they actually have had a career in acting or presenting or just being in the spotlight so I don’t necessarily think that they’re genuine people.”

Justin told us that he doesn’t feel the need to stay friends with people that he sees as being quite fake.

“I don’t want to be having a relationship with people who I don’t know,” Justin continued.

“When you have everyone on there and then you come out and then everyone’s saying, ‘Oh Justin this and Justin that and he’s childish and immature or he’s very shallow’, you know it’s like cool, I’m not standing in front of you pointing out your flaws.

“Why do I really want to associate with people like that? I think, best of luck to them in life, but block, unfollow, whatever.”

http://www.973fm.com.au/shows/kyle-...-i-m-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-feud-cast

This doesn't surprise me.

He only did this after he found out what they were saying about him.

He is in contact with Richard Reid. (There is another story in the above link.)

While it appeared that everyone was friends while they were in the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! jungle, it seems that it’s a bit of a different story now that they’re all home and in their normal lives.

Justin joined Kyle and Jackie O this morning following his time in on the reality TV series when he revealed his secret feud with a number of cast mates.

It all came about when Jackie mentioned that other contestants had accused Justin of blocking them on social media and leaving the group chat that they all have.

“We’ve spoken to a few of the guys since, Luke Jacobz, Sam Dastyari, Richard Reid and they said that you’ve been blocking the contestants on Instagram and you’ve left the group chat,” said Jackie. “What’s going on there?”

“I just kind of feel like, you know, I’ve spent my time in the jungle with them and I think some of them aren’t really who they are,” Justin explained.

“I think they actually have had a career in acting or presenting or just being in the spotlight so I don’t necessarily think that they’re genuine people.”

Justin told us that he doesn’t feel the need to stay friends with people that he sees as being quite fake.

“I don’t want to be having a relationship with people who I don’t know,” Justin continued.

“When you have everyone on there and then you come out and then everyone’s saying, ‘Oh Justin this and Justin that and he’s childish and immature or he’s very shallow’, you know it’s like cool, I’m not standing in front of you pointing out your flaws.

“Why do I really want to associate with people like that? I think, best of luck to them in life, but block, unfollow, whatever.”

http://www.973fm.com.au/shows/kyle-...-i-m-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-feud-cast

This doesn't surprise me.

He only did this after he found out what they were saying about him.

He is in contact with Richard Reid. (There is another story in the above link.)

I'm not at all surprised by this. They were all horrible to him on the show, apart from Richard Reid, so I can only imagine what they are like online. It's not hard to read between the lines and think that Angie Kent is the ringleader. Most of them gave the impression on the show that they thought Justin would be hugely unpopular with viewers, and they never really gave him due credit when he won for the team in challenges.

Back