Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Justin would be a deserving winner imo anyone who is an absolute underdog in trials and wins those stars, deserve to be crowned king/queen of the jungle. The last few winners weren’t too deserving in that regard.

This. He is being treated appallingly, yet he does nothing but try. Why anyone would hate someone so utterly harmless is beyond me. He is not the brightest and is vain, but he's also very sweet and supportive. Natasha was 100% wrong tonight when she dissed him for not being interested in anyone else. She just hasn't given him the time of day, and hasn't seen him in the challenges. Last night with Shane, and tonight in the all-in eating challenge, he not only smashed his own tasks, but provided the moral support to get them over the line. While the boofy footy guys were falling about, Justin was like "come on guys, focus".

Awe! Poor AJ! I liked her and she was a superfan of this show. I think she sort of fell into the background with some of the other bigger personalities coming out. I would have liked to hear more from her in there. She has been through a hell of a lot that wasn't mentioned on the show.

We got a great group of celebrities in here this year. The producers should be happy with themselves and I am very happy they have respected the audience and decided to drop the faux showmance storyline. 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: kxk
I just laugh now at the stupid things Justin says instead of getting annoyed. Part of me hopes that he is not being himself and he is just playing the role of the dumb and vain model. God! I really hope that is the case for humanity's sake, lol. He is a champion at the Tucker Trials. I give him that. I don't think he deserves to win though. He is a bit too narcissistic and at times just plain stupid. But I do see the value of him being in the show. Justin is going to make it to the end either way. No doubt about that.

Growing support for Justin on facebook. Out of a LOT of comments, the consensus is that he is vain but harmless, is a gun in challenges, is contributing more to the narrative of the show than anyone else, and especially that some of the other campmates and especially Julia are treating him badly, which is garnering support for him as an underdog. They also loathed the Saturday show where they grated cheese on him.

She had a nasty personality. Not nice at all.

I didn't notice that.

I think the ones in there with a slight nasty side to their personality (from what we've seen) are Justine and Natasha. But there's no one really horrible.

I didn't notice that.

I think the ones in there with a slight nasty side to their personality (from what we've seen) are Justine and Natasha. But there's no one really horrible.

I remember Jackie talking and Fiona and Peter were in the corner rolling their eyes. Totally disrespectful.

Same.

Justine comes over as a mean girl.

And Angie isn't entertaining.

IMO: She is a tryhard.

I am liking Yvie more & more each episode.
Yvie is much better than Angie and I agree that Angie is a tryhard. Yvie is a natural in front of camera and actually has some talent. She and Richard were lovely with the elephant, except for some shouty by Richard. What's with shouty around animals and for anything?

She and Richard were lovely with the elephant, except for some shouty by Richard. What's with shouty around animals and for anything?

I think he was overwhelmed by it all & he panicked when they elephant was looking for the food & it wasn't ready.

Back