Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

This......is not hot
Shane-Crawford-Entertainment-Bureau-620x400.png

He looks a bit creepy
However, he seems to be well liked and may even be a decent fella

So .....all this stuff is lies????

Louder than Jacqui.......................never heard him speak really, does he yell????

More controversial than Sam...................eg please, never heard of him really until he did other RTV, was boring can't even remember what he did or didn't do, background person of no interest

Hotter than Justin...............nope

Well he’s the one from the Footy Show you’d want. Thought he was involved in a few shows on 9. May have had a get out clause if the Footy Show was axed. He ran from Adelaide to Melbourne raising money for breast cancer.

He was regarded as one of the sexy players back in the day.

EA80F986-CAFD-46FD-BBC0-62AC2CBE7496.jpeg

Last edited:
Not hot, not controversial, not loud.

He's a typical footy larrikin, but I wouldn't describe him as a loud one, quite quietly spoken if anything, but always joking around.
Fond of dressing in drag, but they all are.
He seems friendly enough, and will of course know Dermott.

I watched it, it was peurile. Scott Tweedy is dreadful.
(It's not just that he's annoying, but he isn't even a competent host, mispronouncing words and having terrible comic timing)

Last edited:
@Meglos

What the hell was it using Justin's six pack as a cheese grater & he had to guess the cheese.

They are talking about it, on the official Facebook page, saying if it was a woman, there would be uproar.

@Meglos

What the hell was it using Justin's six pack as a cheese grater & he had to guess the cheese.

They are talking about it, on the official Facebook page, saying if it was a woman, there would be uproar.

Yeah I know! Regardless of what he looks like, they don't really have the right to touch someone like that. As you say, imagine if it was reversed, "Justin, rub Justine's chest..."

Watching saturday show now
I like the girl host from the Loop, she carries this boring guy........was dating Dr Chris, is she still?
So far,,,,they did an OK summary of the week

I am liking the flash backs
Justin loved the stupid cheese challenge...........and Justine should have clarified he got the mozza right

Snake lesson.......Natasha will be doing a snake task sometime

Back