Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

I haven't seen the ad but I think Eeeeeevarn won't be going home just yet...I think there are probably a few more dances in his contract.

...haha!... my Grandkid told me that he's a totally shit dancer lol!... I might have to pop my head in and just see how really bad that he is lol!... and... if you have a gut feeling that Eeeeevarn is staying then that doesn't bode well for Bill does it?... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... my Grandkid told me that he's a totally shit dancer lol!... I might have to pop my head in and just see how really bad that he is lol!... and... if you have a gut feeling that Eeeeevarn is staying then that doesn't bode well for Bill does it?... lol!... cheers.
oh hang on...is Eeeeeeeeeeeevaaaaarn on the death date with Bill? If that's the case I take back what I said. I'm pretty sure Ali has already worked out that they are not a match so there would be a good chance he is going. I really don't know why Bill is on the death date.

I know someone named 'Ivan' and also know another person who used to call him 'Evarn'. The name is Russian apparently. I read a post somewhere that the Russians pronounce it like that.

...fair enough Affable... I wonder if the guys or Sophie call him 'Eeeeevarn' in the house or 'Eyevan'?... hmmmmmm!... now I'm curious lol!... cheers.

Interesting question @Mr Stickyfingers . I haven't paid much attention to how they pronounce his name. Definitely will be watching closely now though.

...in the early 70's Affable when I was at School (wow!... that's a long time ago lol!) there was a kid at our School called Ivan but for some weird reason he insisted that everyone called him 'Ian'... he said that he hated his real name but 'IAN'?... it was just his name minus the letter 'v'... he would never tell us as to why he wanted to be called that either... (the Teachers still called him Ivan though which really pissed him off) none of us could work him out at all... lol!... oh well... he must have had a good reason I suppose?... cheers.

Correct, your grandkid is an astute judge......Ivan the terrible, cannot dance for nuts.....what he does is called, POSING. He is shit at that too
Ivan should get matched with that loopy woman from Bachelor, she did a kind of interpretation of giraffe, and was an intruder dumped fast

Ali is powerful. Some believe that this will be the last season of The Bachelorette. Might as well finish on a high with Ali as Bachelorette.

Reading Daily Mail has strengthened my view of what a disgusting person Bill really is.

Back