Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

I hate that little pip squeak Hussain and I'm sorry to say @Kingston but he was 100% right about Lewis being a coward.

Lewis runs around and talks to everyone about Hussain but is too cowardly to face him. Should be expected though he did exactly the same with the other Lewis, yapped his mouth to everyone except the bloke he had the problem with. I reckon that fact might just save Hussain for just a moment. Both of them are twats but nobody likes people like Lewis. You got a problem with someone tell them. He is a turd.

Hussain and his little broken heart is just as pathetic, so as long as they both go ASAP I will be happy.

That was a nice text book BB fight I enjoyed that, Zoe from Benefits Street showed she still got some hood rat in her and was going to get physical for sure. She would of hurt little Hussain too.

Get both those pathetic excuses for men out.

Sian, baby dont I love you. You are the hottest chick there so thats all that counts. Sian to win.
There is something about Hussein I really like... don’t get me wrong,there is bucket loads I loathe, but when we see glimpses of him without his kings armour, I can’t help but like the kid, Lewis on the other hand, stfu and gtfo!

Your Benefits St account made me lol! And I totally agree. I personally love Zoe’s hoodratness and she remains my fav. And Tom, he is one special man. I just LOVE him 💗💚

For a series that so far has been almost perfect last nights twist was a farce... Great idea on paper but really poorly executed...
I enjoyed watching it. I did feel sorry for Cameron.

Hussain may regret the last couple of weeks for sometime. Outside of the king act he might even be a nice guy. Horrible to tactics to win the game. I cant believe he had all that time to think how he was going to be and he came up with "i'm going to be a dickhead" See ya kid, learn from it.

Lewis is going to be simply unbearable. Stupid BB.

Isabellaa real shame she got booted like that.

Shian Zoe or Tomas to win, they are the last legends left in there.
Totally agree, except for the last bit.

I fixed it for you babes 💚🌸🌿

I enjoyed watching it. I did feel sorry for Cameron.

You know I will look past the fact that they handed Cameron immunity and say I enjoyed it until they also awarded him the sole vote to evict...

I mean they could have easily had a flash vote during a commercial break and avoided the unnecessary drama...

I felt bad for Cameron but I feel even worse for Isabella...

Reactions: Tee
The power that Akeem won today seems like he will know that this week's housemate nominations are for who they want to stay in the house while the rest of the housemate will still think that they are nominating people for eviction. If so, this seems like a ploy by the BB producers to keep Lewis until the final as he is likely to be nominated by most housemates and to make sure that those housemates unlikely to be nominated are put up for eviction such as Brooke, Sian, Zoe and Cian.

Ok disregard what I just said, I saw the promo for tomorrow and they are telling the other housemates.

I am so over stupid Lewis ,shut up already!! Everyone else is bonding and enjoying their time in the house
and all he does is whinge and get upset if Cameron spends time with them...get him out!!

I am so over stupid Lewis ,shut up already!! Everyone else is bonding and enjoying their time in the house
and all he does is whinge and get upset if Cameron spends time with them...get him out!!

And then he has the nerve to say he will leave Cameron alone for the moment because he is being too negative when he is the most negative person in the house and has been since the beginning.

If he wins like a lot of the BB UK audience want him to it will be a joke.

Reactions: Tee
So what was this daily show about, other than Motormouth carrying on like a Gatling gun that never runs out of ammo and the rest of them feeling sorry for themselves?

Oh yes, Cameron put in another crying performance which surely will warm the hearts of the gullible.

That whole 'coin business' including the auctions is just a convenient tool for the producers to achieve their own goals and shift the HMs around like pawns in a chess game.

I have a bad feeling that the next two to get evicted will be Sian and Akeem.

Now let's look back for a moment... wouldn't it be nice to have Anamelia, Lewis G and Hussain still in the house? Even Kay would make for a welcome change now, at least we'd have some quirkiness.
Different colours of characters rather than the dreary, lacklustre rabble we're left with now.

The problem as I see it is that the producers have been trying too hard to make the show radically new at all costs, they fixed something that wasn't broken.

Where are the punishments? Where is the strict enforcement of the 'no-nomination-talk' rule? Motormouth has so often broken this rule, under previous conditions he'd already received enough strikes to land him back outside.

Where has the respect for the authority of BB gone?

The current set-up is like a holiday for most HMs, for Zoe it is a luxury holiday. She's never had such a holiday before and she will never have another one.

I think BB should be a test of wits and endurance to take them out of their comfort zone. The opposite is the case now. They are getting spoiled rotten in the House, so much so, that when it's all over, they won't be able to function on the outside and will be relying on welfare.

Millennial snowflakes... what could possibly go wrong.

Ingenious by the BB producers the coin task that lets them manipulate the outcomes, They suck.

Clearly Lewis is a chosen one along with Tomaz, Cameron and Zoe, the rest are production fodder.

We literally know nothing about Brooke, or Sian or even Akeem, but we have been bombarded with Camerons coming out. Tomaz hard life, Zoe and her kid and she hasnt had a root in over a year, Lewis and his paranoia.

Look I'm hanging in, it has been far from a great series thus far shame as its the last..

They should just do two Celeb BB's each year and stick to that they never fail to deliver.

Sian to win then go on to star in Love Island , Ex on the Beach. Celebs go dating. Make a real career for herself maybe have a fling with Bear or one of those Tossers from TOWIE you know live the English Dream.

Go Sian ya big spunk.

The advantage that Akeem got seems a bit shit at the moment. None of the information he has been given has been useful and the fact Big Brother told him that he was the only housemate to receive zero positive nominations was particularly cruel and unnecessary.

Looking at a couple of different polls it looks like my least favourite housemate Lewis will win this series by a landslide.

Looking at a couple of different polls it looks like my least favourite housemate Lewis will win this series by a landslide.

He is just horrible, Im so sick of hearing him on my TV, I'm on the verge of fast forwarding when he comes on. He talks about who hates or noms and then says but I'm not bothered. STFU you bore. As for his intellectual conversations he is seeking can you imagine it, if you had a different opinion he would simply shout you down. Nah piss off Lewis.

Not going to lie i am repulsed by Tomaz and his sex talk. Dare i say if Tomaz spoke to a woman like he spoke to Akeem, he woud be removed from the house in the dead of night and never spoken of again. He is just so creepy and foul.

Brooke is apparently a lovely and beautiful caring girl. We the public barely know because Lewis whinging and whining is apparently better TV.

He is just horrible, Im so sick of hearing him on my TV, I'm on the verge of fast forwarding when he comes on. He talks about who hates or noms and then says but I'm not bothered. STFU you bore. As for his intellectual conversations he is seeking can you imagine it, if you had a different opinion he would simply shout you down. Nah piss off Lewis.

Not going to lie i am repulsed by Tomaz and his sex talk. Dare i say if Tomaz spoke to a woman like he spoke to Akeem, he woud be removed from the house in the dead of night and never spoken of again. He is just so creepy and foul.

Brooke is apparently a lovely and beautiful caring girl. We the public barely know because Lewis whinging and whining is apparently better TV.

I don't like Brooke, she is two faced. One minute she is arguing with Lewis and wants him out of the house and then she turns around and saves him from facing eviction. And I don't mind Tomasz, I want either him or Akeem to win the show.

Is Lewis proper mental or what. Seriously is there something wrong with him in the head or is just a total prick. Honestly if I was stuck with him in the house I would just taunt until he quit. They all hate him someone should just tell to pull himself together he is grown man. GET HIM OUT.

Queen Sian has him figured out, she should just fully rip into him.

I love some BB controversy or a love story or any of the other wild and wonderful things we have seen on Big Brother over the years but this bloke is just a punish to watch and listen to. Another week we have to out up with his crap. You know what if there was only Lewis and one other in the house and they still had to nominate Lewis would still whinge about being nominated. "aHH he has a vendetta against me, i dont know why but he has been after me since day 1"

Please leave Lewis just go please.

Brooke is losing the plot. She tries to play two sides at the same time. You made your own bed, Brooke.

Slob Zoe is revelling in the knowledge, that she'll be in the final. Suddenly she is full of laughter.

I've gone off Cian. He is Zoe's bitch completely now.
Then there is Motormouth. Those three seem to be able to get away with murder and I swear they can sense it.

It does my head in to think that they'll be in the final, especially Motormouth. There is something terribly wrong with the producer's script, this borders on the ludicrous.

Akeem is silly. He tries too hard to convince people that he's a fair guy. Well, he IS, but to remind others at every turn is not good.

Do I need to mention the Sleaze Tomasz? Probably not. He's got nothing more to give. He put all his repulsive behaviour out already, anything more will just be a repetition.

Zoe, Cian and Lewis are having a ball with that chain. That's NOT punishment - it's entertainment for them.

The only one who still sees clearly and is not shy to speak her mind WITHOUT the need to get nasty or devious, is Sian.
For her character and decency alone she deserves to win. I know, when hell freezes over...

Is Lewis proper mental or what. Seriously is there something wrong with him in the head or is just a total prick. Honestly if I was stuck with him in the house I would just taunt until he quit. They all hate him someone should just tell to pull himself together he is grown man. GET HIM OUT.

Queen Sian has him figured out, she should just fully rip into him.

I love some BB controversy or a love story or any of the other wild and wonderful things we have seen on Big Brother over the years but this bloke is just a punish to watch and listen to. Another week we have to out up with his crap. You know what if there was only Lewis and one other in the house and they still had to nominate Lewis would still whinge about being nominated. "aHH he has a vendetta against me, i dont know why but he has been after me since day 1"

Please leave Lewis just go please.

I so agree with you on everything you just said. A minor modification from my pov though.

Truly, I was thinking today that if I was in the house, I would sooner or later strangle him. First I thought of cutting out his tongue... but that's too gruesome and messy.
As you say, he's a punishment to have to listen to.

Guys I think it's over. Looking at social media and BB forums it seems most will vote for Lewis to win. And no one else stands a chance except maybe Akeem but I cant see his fans being as passionate as Lewis's to vote for him to win.

Back