Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

My previous post got eaten by the cyber monsters, but I managed to salvage the last bit

This is about the "Others". I thought Hussain was the only Android but I discovered two more, have a close look:

android willis.JPG

Nobody can convince me that Willis is not an Android - please compare:

android kryten 1.jpg

...oooops, wrong one :)

android erika.jpg

This one is better. Compare the eyes which never blink and the waxen, frozen complexion.
Sorry @adsyj but the truth is out there... I mean in there. :p

Then there is this thing:

android DP8A4alUQAAMtjo.jpg

...dammit, wrong one again - I meant THIS one:

android tom.JPG

You know I'm right lol

Why didn't they put this effort in a few years ago - ideally back in 2011 but at least 3 or 4 years ago when they said the game was changing and it really didn't.

Interesting they're doing a "fast forward" style double eviction - sounds like a recipe for disaster really with the BBUK format but glad they're giving it a go. Assume though they'll be no public vote as I think the evictions are pre-recorded due to their late finish.

Hussein is just your run of the mill wanker, annoying for sure but you actually laugh at him because he is gone first time he is up.

On the other hand Lewis, good god almighty is this prick a pain in the arse. His yelling in the diary room about being targetted and his inner peace and I want to leave blah blah. Seriously fuck right off because you are ruining my experience in the house. I cannot stand him.

I like all of the girls, I've actually warmed to Cameron his grumpiness amuses me more than annoys me now. He is only 18 and is like an old man sitting on his porch shooing the kids off his lawn, God knows what he will be like when he is 40. Still not totally convinced that he is 100% genuine but I'm enjoying his contribution.

I also like Cian, he is very funny but also i think a very decent bloke. He could win.

Tomaz, I dont know he neither annoys me or gets me excited, I'm used to him now I wouldnt pick him for a winner though.

Just get rid of that 80's boy band wannabe Hussein preferably with paranoid Lewis and let the rest of them fight it out.
I’m actually warming to Hussein. His bravado is all front. He is like a caged animal in there... always on the move.

Totes agree regarding Lewis! He is about as deep as a small puddle. I find him so two faced, not that I have a problem with two facedness, but you can’t be the self proclaimed messiah to the other housemates and be whispering in corners. I don’t like the friendship he has with Cameron. I find him manipulative and controlling when it comes to their relationship.

Again agree! Cameron is a 70 year old grumpy man trapped inside an 18 year old body!

Zoe, Tom and Cian are my Top 3 for today.

Today's episode has made Lewis F and Cameron really bad and to be honest both are getting on my nerves. I am now hoping for a Zoe or Akeem win, just because everyone keeps attacking him and accusing him of being fake,
💯 agree! I think Cameron and Lewis’s friendship is super dysfunctional. I’d love to see Zoe win. I am also really warming to Akeem.

I think Kenealey will go this week unless she wins the game changer and saves herself again. This is the second week in a row she has been nominated by the public and the public will be more likely to evict her over Akeem and Lewis.
I was so sad to see her go.

Omg those nails tho! There would be all kinds of bacteria under them 🤢

Not a fan of the way Emma explained the viewer nomination... Poor girl must have sat there thinking she was hated by the public when that was not the case at all... It’s not that Kenaley was targeted by the public... It’s that she failed to secure enough votes...
Oh same!

I felt so sorry for Kenny in that moment.

My previous post got eaten by the cyber monsters, but I managed to salvage the last bit

This is about the "Others". I thought Hussain was the only Android but I discovered two more, have a close look:

View attachment 54290

Nobody can convince me that Willis is not an Android - please compare:

View attachment 54291

...oooops, wrong one :)

View attachment 54292

This one is better. Compare the eyes which never blink and the waxen, frozen complexion.
Sorry @adsyj but the truth is out there... I mean in there. :p

Then there is this thing:

View attachment 54294

...dammit, wrong one again - I meant THIS one:

View attachment 54295

You know I'm right lol
Hahaha

No no Emma is stunning. I'm full on in love with her.

I might pass on Tomaz though, Ha

I’m actually warming to Hussein. His bravado is all front. He is like a caged animal in there... always on the move.

Totes agree regarding Lewis! He is about as deep as a small puddle. I find him so two faced, not that I have a problem with two facedness, but you can’t be the self proclaimed messiah to the other housemates and be whispering in corners. I don’t like the friendship he has with Cameron. I find him manipulative and controlling when it comes to their relationship.

Again agree! Cameron is a 70 year old grumpy man trapped inside an 18 year old body!

Zoe, Tom and Cian are my Top 3 for today.

Yeah re Hussein One of the girls I thought nailed him pretty good. She said something to the effect that all the bravado is an act covering an insecurity possibly in a big group of males he is the smallest or something. Something like that anyway..

I can deal with his peacocking I'm not sure about his intentionally being a prick. That glass of water thing with Lewis the other was just plain mean and nasty and frankly I would of gotten out of my bed shoved his head down the dunny.
e
Odd sort of a group that are left. I'm not sure that I have a fave and I dont really dislike any of them intensely although Lewis riles me up a bit. I'm sure he is a decent fella but he is very very odd.

Had Akeem been evicted instead of Kenaley, that would have created a big power vacuum.

I was surprised that Kenaley gave her coins to Hussain despite the fact that she wants Tomasz to win. There was no vindictiveness, no scheming and calculating on her part. She just thought Hussain is the one without coins, so he shall have mine. That was big of her.
It's a pity she didn't show any of this independent way of thinking while still in the House.

The Bigcoin Game rattled the cage! Were the HMs actually obliged to reveal to the others whom they had given their coins? It's stupid imo and reduced the effectiveness of the whole exercise... unless I missed something there?

Tomasz can get of his high horse and stop pretending that he is 'playing the game'. He is not. When he learned his bank account was empty, he threw his toys out of the pram. Sore losers don't play the game, they got played.

The evil twins Cameron and Lewis are as paranoid as ever. As I suspected, Isabella let herself be charmed again by Lewis by accepting some half baked, insincere apology.

This Coin Game threw a bright light on the individual HMs. The only one who could actually crack a smile through all of this was Hussain. It says a lot. I would like him to win BB!

The others 'hate' him because he waltzed into the house proclaiming to be the King. To 'hate' him for that is silly. It is obvious that he said that to provoke. There is nothing wrong with that. Everybody provokes in one way or another, it's just that the others do it the sly way, through hardly audible snipes and other devious tactics.

Those who hate Hussain seem to forget that he has not threatened anyone, not even verbally, as has been the case many times in previous seasons.

The HMs hate him because he was a threat as soon as he walked through the door. To sulk over "I am the King" is a convenient excuse so they don't have to admit that this intruder could actually knock those who are hoping to have the win in the bag, off their porch.

Summing up my current impressions of the HMs one by one, I found that the nastiest of them all is also the youngest.
Cameron is the nastiest HM.

Then I was wondering if anyone atm was actually relaxed and wasn't about to lose their mind. One sticks out by a mile.
Hussain is the most relaxed HM.

Yeah re Hussein One of the girls I thought nailed him pretty good. She said something to the effect that all the bravado is an act covering an insecurity possibly in a big group of males he is the smallest or something. Something like that anyway..

I can deal with his peacocking I'm not sure about his intentionally being a prick. That glass of water thing with Lewis the other was just plain mean and nasty and frankly I would of gotten out of my bed shoved his head down the dunny.
e
Odd sort of a group that are left. I'm not sure that I have a fave and I dont really dislike any of them intensely although Lewis riles me up a bit. I'm sure he is a decent fella but he is very very odd.

I didn't actually hear that but I agree. However, the same must be said about the evil twins, both, Cameron and Lewis. I am sure that Lewis's fast talking and talking over others is caused by those insecurities.
Many say that he is deep or that he is too deep. He is not. He just says so much so fast, that nobody can make out what he's actually saying.

Cameron's suppressed inferiority complex is obvious. Always on the lookout for 'incoming' - always on the defensive while trying desperately to get on top with all kinds of childish tactics.

P.S.: adsyj you are just grumpy because your Android Willis 2.0 is not actually in the House and therefore can't win :p

The Bigcoin Game rattled the cage! Were the HMs actually obliged to reveal to the others whom they had given their coins? It's stupid imo and reduced the effectiveness of the whole exercise... unless I missed something there

This Coin Game threw a bright light on the individual HMs. The only one who could actually crack a smile through all of this was Hussain. It says a lot. I would like him to win BB!

The others 'hate' him because he waltzed into the house proclaiming to be the King. To 'hate' him for that is silly. It is obvious that he said that to provoke. There is nothing wrong with that. Everybody provokes in one way or another, it's just that the others do it the sly way, through hardly audible snipes and other devious tactics

Those who hate Hussain seem to forget that he has not threatened anyone, not even verbally, as has been the case many times in previous seasons.

You’re a hypocrite... Claiming that we need to protect free speech and yet chastising people for exercising thier right to dislike Hussein... Seems “free speech” only applies to your own ignorant beliefs...

GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT
Please BB no more of this weirdo I am so sick of everything about him, there is nothing I enjoy about him on the show. I'm going to use the H word. I hate him. I'm done.

Cameron I'm up and down on, get him away from Lewis and all this everybody is after us crap and his grumpiness might offer some entertainment.

Zoe is also annoying me. Tomasz Blah

Noone else in the house apparently ever says or does anything worthy of camera time so three days of Lewis paranoia about who nominated him and hopefully he will go Friday.

GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT
Please BB no more of this weirdo I am so sick of everything about him, there is nothing I enjoy about him on the show. I'm going to use the H word. I hate him. I'm done.

Cameron I'm up and down on, get him away from Lewis and all this everybody is after us crap and his grumpiness might offer some entertainment.

Zoe is also annoying me. Tomasz Blah

Noone else in the house apparently ever says or does anything worthy of camera time so three days of Lewis paranoia about who nominated him and hopefully he will go Friday.

Unfortunately I think BB, BOTS especially are trying to sway people into keeping Lewis. I think we are in for a predictable double eviction of Isabella and Hussain on Friday based on how this season has gone so far.

Gee Brooke, I didn't know you were so dense. You've been hanging with the wrong crowd all along. Instead of complaining about Hussain's rhetoric, cut your ties with Tomasz already, now that you've nominated him.

Cameron is trying to give all kinds of twisted reasons for nominating Hussain and Isabella. The truth is, he is afraid of Hussain and in the end, he follows the antiquated BB obsession that intruders should not come into the house in the first place, let alone have a chance of winning.

Motormouth Lewis: as above. Except he used about 3000 more words than his evil little twin.

Sian nominated Zoe... good reason or not, that dead weight should be nominated. About time. Next, Hussain... poor girl, aw... he hurt her feelings, how dare he call her 'bland and boring' and not at least acknowledge her womanly charms?

Zoe too had been treated unladylike, this time by Cian. Zoe, you're not easy on the eye, to put it mildly and you haven't got much upstairs, so get over it. Start putting a bit of an effort into your appearance and that might change.
Then she nominates Sian - again because of jealousy and envy. If Sian 'puts her tits out', that means, unlike you, she probably has something to show, you miserable cow.

The nominations of Tomasz make no sense outside of the realm of greed for money... but who would have expected otherwise?

The evil twins are extremely rude toward the others. The public seems to find that endearing... I don't!

Motormouth Lewis acts with impunity just for the sake of it. He should have at least 2 warnings by now.

Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! ! ! ! !

I love how BB this year isn’t taking shit from everyone and has stepped in with appropriate punishment when nessisary... That said it serves no purpose when BB strips the house of all luxury items and then hands over goodies the same day... Even if HM’s “earn” them through task...

ETA: Never mind... I jumped the gun on this comment... The fact that the hamper was filled with basic items was HILARIOUS! Good one BB!

Last edited:
Back