Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...yes I see your point Affable... I used to love Jo Beth Taylor... until she went on 'I'm a Celeb'... my illusions of her were totally shattered... it's probably best that you don't see the other side of the people that you worship methinks!... and... I am so over Sports people being in 'Reality' shows... ESPECIALLY Footballers!... urgh!... give us someone new for a change can you?... cheers.

I guess it depends what you watch these shows for as well. I don't watch The Bachelorette for Ali. I watch it for the gorgeous guy(s). 😋Ha ha.

I get your point about sports people. A swimmer recently won Survivor and that was the worst.

Was it just me, but when they showed what happened in the final of The Bachelor & Anastasia was laughing, to me it seemed so fake & forced.

Don't forget, as I do sometimes, it is Goggle night:)

So sad Tom and Wayne are retiring, love those 2
Get rid of Anastasia she sucks, friend is fine tho

...evenin' all... it looks like they're reviewing 'Survivor' and the Royal wedding tonight... this should be fun lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Don't forget, as I do sometimes, it is Goggle night:)

So sad Tom and Wayne are retiring, love those 2
Get rid of Anastasia she sucks, friend is fine tho

...yes that's sad that Wayne and Tom are leaving... and... yes... Anastasia should go... totally agree with you kxk... cheers.

...Sharn did heself no favours whatsoever did she?... and... Matt was such a prick during that Tribal Council... cheers.

...I had no interest whatsoever in any of that Royal wedding... **yawn!**... it seems like the Gogglers didn't either lol!... cheers.

I like the spectacle and the frocks, and the cute kiddies, chatted all through with Medusa was fun
IE royal wedding

I hate these nature shows about critters, except for elephants or penguins

...it'll be such a sad day indeed when David Attenborough dies... imagine what we will not be seeing again with his soothing and charismatic voice-overs doing the Documentaries?... I will be devastated the day that it happens... cheers.

Back