Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

See the 10 second promo of this after Survivor? They are setting Ali up for epic relationship fail number three already.

I must have missed something. Did they promo the show? Thought it was a Bachelor promo after Survivor.

I must have missed something. Did they promo the show? Thought it was a Bachelor promo after Survivor.

There was a Bachelor promo first, followed by an Ali promo. The whole thing was about all the new shows, including the first mentions of Julia Morris and Grant Denyer's new shows.

There was a Bachelor promo first, followed by an Ali promo. The whole thing was about all the new shows, including the first mentions of Julia Morris and Grant Denyer's new shows.

Oh, well I missed it... Got sick half way through that Bachelor promo and changed the channel right away.

I think Ali will lift the standards of the show. Should be a great sons.

Ali channelling Madonna's 'Material Girl'. (Yes I know Madonna was copying Marilyn Monroe but for my generation the Madonna version is iconic).

Do you 2 actually like Ali? ie @reepbot & @Affable
Or is it just shit stirring???

If you do really like her, can you please explain why? What do you like about her???

And that would mean??????

What?
Since I do not know inigo, do tell, what about Ali reminds you of inigo?

Do you 2 actually like Ali? ie @reepbot & @Affable
Or is it just shit stirring???

If you do really like her, can you please explain why? What do you like about her???

I like Ali because:
  • She has a compassionate nature: As shown on Bachelor in Paradise when she was talking to the guys and showing that she was really listening to what they were saying.
  • She is polite to her fans and the other contestants.
  • She drew all the attention to herself when she first entered.
  • She seems somewhat smart.

Reactions: kxk
I like Ali because:
  • She has a compassionate nature: As shown on Bachelor in Paradise when she was talking to the guys and showing that she was really listening to what they were saying.
  • She is polite to her fans and the other contestants.
  • She drew all the attention to herself when she first entered.
  • She seems somewhat smart.

She also doesn't dismiss potential dates on the basis that they haven't fallen in love in their past.

inigo, like ali, has a frightening and powerful charming personality which can fool many people. but only once.

Back