Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Oh fuck.

Cass has the bloody diary out next time.

tumblr_mes2aqelaj1rnc0ht.gif

...Dear Diary:... I stuffed it all up by reading my inner stalker thoughts to Nick... and I was next out of the show... (I didn't really like him anyway)... although... I secretly snipped some locks off his hair and will now clone a Nick of my own so I win afterall!... mauwahahahaha!... :close Diary...

...silly silly girl... cheers.

i think I’ll enjoy this more when there are less women left and we actually know a bit about them ... maybe they could start with less women and have a few dates before the first rose ceremony ... and no freebie roses until after that first one ...

...Dear Diary:... I stuffed it all up by reading my inner stalker thoughts to Nick... and I was next out of the show... (I didn't really like him anyway)... although... I secretly snipped some locks off his hair and will now clone a Nick of my own so I win afterall!... mauwahahahaha!... :close Diary...

...silly silly girl... cheers.
and used them to make my extensions even rattier

I will be watching Kyle's show.

I couldn't think of any worse show to watch. He's no "Judge Judy"...

Oh hang on, I can think of a worse show - that Creasy hosted Dating show. It's meant to be a copy of the SBS "If you are the one" which is a serious dating show in China, but instead they've found all the trashy media-ho wannabe's that were rejected for all the other reality shows and stuck them on this thing.

Back